June 2019 babies!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 166
120 posts
Blushing bee

MrsFairyBee :  thank you 😊 I booked my first booking appointment today and bloods on the 9th Nov 

think I will still book an early scan at 9 weeks (24th nov ) , I’m so inpatient πŸ˜‚lol x 

Post # 167
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Hi Bees! My due date got moved from May to June at my 8 week appointment, so I’m immigrating here πŸ™‚

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? I’m 31, & hubby is 32

How far along are you? 11 weeks, 4 days πŸ™‚

Estimated due date? June 2nd, 2019

What # baby is this for you? 1st baby!

How many cycles trying? 1st try πŸ™‚

When did you get your BFP? September 21st

Who have you told? Husband  of course, parents, Mother-In-Law, Father-In-Law, SIL, brother and his wife, and a few of my friends.

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m approaching week 12 so soon I will tell extended family and all my other friends. I’ll post on social media when my belly get bigger πŸ™‚

How did you tell your partner? We found out together πŸ™‚

Any symptoms? Horrible nausea, food aversion to meat and fried foods and I hate most smells. Weeks 5 to 8 I also had very bad cramping.

What are you most excited about? Finding out if boy or girl πŸ™‚

When is your first appointment?   I had like 6 appointments already beause I had problems right away, I went to the hospital 2 times too… but I also had 2 normal prenatal appointments so far.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes yes and yes!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 168
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

pinkemeraldrose :  Congrats! Welcome to the June boards πŸ™‚ We have a FB group which is why it’s quiet here, send me a PM if you’d like to join!

Post # 169
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

pinkemeraldrose :  Welcome to the June 2019 babies board (not the June 2018 one, ha!) 

savealife :  I invited her to the fb group today. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 171
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

MrsFairyBee :  I didn’t see anythig yet πŸ™ not sure if I misspelled my email, I will try again

savealife :  I will PM you

Post # 173
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hello All! used to be a big boards user when planning my wedding back in 2016. Thought I would pop back and browse the pregnancy section and stumbled across this thread. Bit late to the party, but happy to be here none the less.

How old are you (if you want to share)? 33

How far along are you? 22w4d

Estimated due date? 6/24

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? Technically 4, but more like 3 since travel plans interrupted our window one month

When did you get your BFP? 3 days past missed period, not sure how many DPOs

Who have you told? We’re pretty much outted at this point, put a picture of our 1st ultrasound on our christmas card when we were 14w along. We’ve also been telling people as we see them.

When do you plan to tell other people? See above, but no formal FB anouncement, at least not until birth.

How did you tell your partner? I am a big reader, Hubs is not. I told him I had been talked into joining a couple book club and that I was really excited and want him to read the book as well. After some general complaining from him, I asked him if he wanted to know what book we were reading, and when he grudgedly said yes, I handed him a copy of What to Expect When Expecting. He was overjoyed… but still hasn’t read a page of it. foot-in-mouth

Any symptoms? I was one of those rare unicorn pregnancies with zero morning sickness. I had a bit of nausea, but usually eating something would fix it, no real food adversions and zero vomiting. Been pretty tired for the most part, definitely getting my fair share of naps in. Other than that, had the usual sore/tender breasts, mild cramping, and food cravings (anything sweet!).

What are you most excited about? Meeting this wonderful little nugget

When is your first appointment? Oh gosh, ages ago. Just had my anatomy scan and fetal echo on Tuesday. Everything is looking good, baby is measuring right on schedule, and there were no identifiable heart defects (Hubs and step-daughter both have murmurs).

Are you planning to find out the gender? Hubs and I know, but we’re team green to the world.

Post # 174
1577 posts
Bumble bee

marriedtodarts :  welcome!! I’m also due on 6/24 πŸ™‚ We have a Facebook group that is much more active than the board, if you’re interested! πŸ˜€

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors