• Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
sauve2015 :  twins?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Post # 122
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
sauve2015 :  I’ve never had betas but it seems like that would be consistent with a 48 hour doubling time…

Post # 123
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
savealife :  Yikes. lol! 

View original reply
mrsdrdunn :  The doubling time makes sense yes, it’s just the numbers themselves that seem so high for this early. Most women I’ve talked to are around the 5000 – 7000 range at 5 weeks, not friggin 15,000. I hope there’s only one in there, lol 

Post # 124
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
sauve2015 :  My numbers almost tripled from 981 to 2,552 in 40 hours which I thought was a HUGE jump (not that I’m complaining). Maybe some people’s levels just increase faster than others? I’m not exactly sure how far along I am, but I think I’m under 5 weeks.

Bees – how can I be added to the Facebook group? I’d love to join! I’m the first of my friends to get pregnant so I’m going into this pretty blindly, lol.

Post # 125
2659 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
simplyxamazing :  You can PM me your email address and I’ll invite you. ๐Ÿ™‚ And yay for great levels! I’m still waiting on mine. 

Post # 126
1159 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Congratulations to you all, from a June ’18 Mama ๐Ÿ™‚ This time next year your bubs might be testing their voices and screaming, teething, learning to roll over! 

Post # 127
2659 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
panda_bear3 :  Thank you, that’s so nice to hear, and fun/crazy to think about!!! ๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ

Post # 128
162 posts
Blushing bee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? 3w5d according to my ovulation date but my OB did my last menstral cycle and put me at 5 weeks 

Estimated due date? June 23rd

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!! 10.11

Who have you told? My Darling Husband and my little brother ๐Ÿ˜ก

When do you plan to tell other people? Christmas, if I can hold out  

How did you tell your partner? I put a stick on his pillow ๐Ÿ˜‚

Any symptoms? Nauseous, tired, shortness of breath 

What are you most excited about? Hearing the heartbeat

When is your first appointment?  October 22

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Mine is so light, I hope that doesn’t mean something bad ๐Ÿ™

Post # 129
162 posts
Blushing bee

Not sure why there is an angry face lol

Post # 130
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
zcuriousbuzzybee :  congrats! I’m not sure if it’s on my end or not, but I can’t see the pic of your BFP. But it being light is nothing to worry about! Mine was pretty light when I first tested and now is darker than the control line. 

Post # 131
2659 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
zcuriousbuzzybee :  Ha, I thought you were mad your brother found out or something, lol, glad that’s not the case! How was this morning’s test? Have you told Darling Husband yet?

Post # 132
162 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  my frer test looks identical to my first but my cheapie clinical guard is darker than the first 5 I took, lol. I don’t have to squint or turn it some angle to see it and my husband finally agrees yes, you’re pregnant. I was going to do something special but I’m exhausted with work and school and now this :/. I made my first appointment for 10/22 and if everything seems fine I want to tell my mom! It’s so hard not to call her now and tell her ๐Ÿ™ I tell her everything. I did order a ones that says “Baby “last name” June 2018”. It’s so hard not wanting to pee on a stick every few hours. I feel like a psycho that gets off on peeing on sticks ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Post # 133
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
sauve2015 :  hey! With baby 1 instead of doubling hcg mine would triple. At my first beta I was 33 and my second beta was in the 3000s, about a week later at 4 weeks. At 5 weeks I imagine my levels would have been as high as yours. I did not have twins, but had horrible morning sickness starting at 7 weeks.

Post # 134
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
simplyxamazing :  we got you! I was one of the first in my group of friends too with ds1

I am only 9 dpo so Im waiting until Wednesday to officially role call and join the fb group. I feel like it is fate though! I was a june 2017 momma, and am hopefully looking forward to another june baby 

Post # 135
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

How old are you (if you want to share)? 29

How far along are you? 4w5d

Estimated due date? June 18th

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying?  8

When did you get your BFP? Oct 9th!

Who have you told? Our parents and my best friend

When do you plan to tell other people? Waiting until our doctors appointment at 8 weeks for extended family and will wait until 12 weeks to announce to everyone else

How did you tell your partner? Called him on his way to work, I was too in shock to wait!

Any symptoms? Sore breats and sleep disturbances

What are you most excited about? Seeing my husband as a father

When is your first appointment?   Nov 6th

Are you planning to find out the gender? yes

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors