June 2019?? (Bonus points if 22 June!!)

posted 9 months ago in June 2019
Post # 2
35 posts
Newbee

June 1, 2019! I’m in VA (although got engaged in NY, Brooklyn Bridge Promenade) so having it at a golf and country club. We’re trying to mix our 2 tastes – I’m a bit more country/rustic, he’s more contemporary/concrete jungle. Ha! We’re doing purple (several shades) and white. Ours will be about 140 people… if he had his way, he’s want a rooftop wedding in NY – I’d be down too if finances weren’t a concern! But super excited, we have venue, photographer, DJ and cake booked. Trying to enjoy the process with little stress. 😁

Post # 3
69 posts
Worker bee

megm1099 :  not actually engaged yet, but we’ve picked June 22nd 2019 for our wedding date! 

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Hi! I’m getting married on 6/22/2019 as well! We are having a church ceremony, with a reception on my fiance’s family farm. We are both laid back people but this will be an afternoon/early evening wedding outside under a massive tent. Our colors are a deep teal (like tropical water right before it gets deep) and a slightly lighter than forrest green (its called clover but its not the same color as a clover) with accents of matte gold. we are at about 110 right now and really made some serious decisions on tradition vs. remembering what this day is about. Its about me and him… we’ve always respected tradition but done things our own way and we are taking that with us in every step! Including that we are putting on both the wedding invitation and the bridal shower invitation that we are blessed to have all the things we need but if people would like to give us a gift, then we would appreciate them helping us build our married life by contributing to our house monetarily. I’ve seen some extremely mean spirited posts about people doing this but in reality… i do NOT need another mixer or linens, i need a place to put those things! We’ve booked our photographer, DJ and have plans with a caterer this weekend πŸ™‚ I purchased my dress and so did my girls, we haven’t done the guys suits yet but they are always faster. Best of luck with planning!

Post # 5
30 posts
Newbee

June 22 2019!!!

We are having a small country church wedding and a receiption at an event center near the church.  Our colors are royal purple and silverπŸ’œ. I just got my dress yesterday! I was going to wait till December but I got A PHENOMENAL deal on it.  My mom is catering and we are doing cupcakes instead of traditional cake.  The groom and I will have our own small traditional cake for the cutting 😁

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi, loves! We’re getting married June 15th, 2019 in France. I want to have wildflowers – it’ll be a mox of classy and bohemian. Civil wedding and party after, and then a party with my friends in the US in August.

Post # 8
246 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married June 22, 2019 too!!

Going dress shopping next weekend!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

June 29, 2019 for us!!

We’re doing our ceremony at a park owned by the Chicago Park District and then moving into the South Loop of Chicago (event space at the private school where my fiance works) for our reception. When you go onto the rooftop garden at night, you can see the whole skyline lit up. Honestly, if we hadn’t gotten the reception space free, we wouldn’t be able to have something nearly so nice. Using resources!

Our colors will be jewel tones of teal and purple. Our decoration theme is enchanted forest, so there will be a fair bit of green as well. 

I already have my dress (got it back in January when there happened to be a sale) and I’m making it even more poofy-skirt than its natural ballgown shape with a crinoline I dyed turquoise. Actually, I accidentally dyed my parents’ laundry sink and then our own bathtub blue, but as of yesterday all the blue is gone (months later, oops). Still going back and forth on shoes. On one hand, I have purple Oxford heels from Modcloth. On the flatter hand, I also have their Loly in the Sky flats (the ones that say Hello Love on the toes). 

Post # 11
19 posts
Newbee

Ahh I’m June 22, 2019 as well! We’re doing an romantic/elegant garden party type thing with ivory, dusty lilac and greens. 150 people at a golf course in the Bay Area! I’m soooo excited

Post # 13
280 posts
Helper bee

megm1099 :  How exciting!! We’re planning on an intimate beach elopement June 16, 2019 in Maui! I am so freaking excited! We’ve been engaged for about two weeks now and have pretty much only been brain storming. I’m hoping to book plane tickets, photographers, etc. in the next week or two! I also need to start looking for a dress- eek!!!

Post # 14
61 posts
Worker bee

Our wedding will be June 8th, 2019! So far we’ve secure the venue and catering. I just ordered my dress!!! And yesterday we ordered our Save the Dates! They were on sale for .69 for a cyber monday deal! We’ve blocked hotel rooms and secured our DJ and officiant. I can’t believe how quickly things are coming together. So exciting!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

We’re getting married June 22nd as well. So excited, but so many things to do. We’re having a south Asian wedding so it’s a multiple day affair

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors