302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Just sent mine out today!! I know!!! SO CLOSE!!! How did this happen?! haha 

Post # 33
759 posts
Busy bee

I sent mine out today too!! So excited ๐Ÿ™‚ I legit went to the post office and was like did I do the stamps right? I was so nervous that I didn’t have enough postage on there

Post # 37
33 posts
Newbee

cwes62219 :  Ahhh, that’s so fun!!! Hopefully you aren’t feeling the stress like I am cry

Post # 38
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - City, State

June 15th!  Can’t wait!

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee

JUNE 22ND HERE AS WELL! From Cleveland, Ohio…. I cannot believe we are so close… is there anything that you all have not done yet? Are you still getting everything together…???

Post # 41
2 posts
Wannabee

17 days away!!! So hard to not look at the weather, it’s supposed to rain but I know I can’t fully trust weather this far out. Hoping for a warmer overcase for photos, even though the Minnesota mosquitos will be in heaven. 

Post # 43
33 posts
Newbee

Monday before my wedding is looking like 80 and partly cloudy with 0% chance of precipitation!!! PTL lol! Anyone else just SO NERVOUS!? 

Post # 45
35 posts
Newbee

June 23rd here and I am STRESSING. It doesn’t feel real to me either haha, even with my DIY projexts taking up every extra minute of my day. 

We’re doing a woodland fantasy kind of thing, with ivory, shades of green, and silver. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors