June 2019?? (Bonus points if 22 June!!)

posted 1 year ago in June 2019
Post # 47
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2019

megm1099 :  YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Holy moly, it’s so beautiful!

Post # 48
35 posts
Newbee

Evynstar :  Sounds absolutely beautiful!! I love that theme and that color scheme sounds stunning. I’m guessing you’re a LOTR fan? haha. 

megm1099 :  ah same with me! Been engaged since November 2017 and I don’t know where the time went because holy moly, two weeks and two days!?!!? 

Post # 50
348 posts
Helper bee

megm1099 :  Beatiful! How exciting! I just had my last fitting and I’m picking it up on the 16th! 

Post # 52
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - Turkey

There’s only 15 days until mine! There’s so much to do, like moving my stuff to our new place, buying some more furniture, bits and bob really. I’m freaking out and excited at the same time. 

Post # 54
348 posts
Helper bee

Had my first wedding nightmare last night. I somehow forgot it was my wedding day and forgot about my hair and makeup appointment and casually got in the shower around 4pm. After my shower I was like omg the wedding? Is that today?! Then chaos began and I suddenly had no blow dryer and only one shoe. Haha In reality my hair/makeup appointment is at 11am and we have to be at the venue by 4:30pm. I woke up in a panic but also laughed bc of how ridiculous is was haha 

Picking up my dress today and hoping for no more nightmares haha. WE ARE SO CLOSE!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors