June 2019 POAS- Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Active Treatment)

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 136
2608 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

latebloomerbee78 :  Telling family is sooo complicated. My family (parents, siblings and one cousin) know everything but the rest do not…nor do my in-laws. There are reasons we haven’t told my in-laws and they probably won’t know until our children know for the simple fact that our future children shouldn’t have to find out from their drunk grandma or uncle that they aren’t biologically my husband’s since we have to use donor sperm due to azoospermia. I think a lot of people just think we aren’t trying hard enough either….if only they knew the struggles. It’s okay to leave some people out of the loop though. Sometimes, for our own mental health, that is necessary. 

emapples :  Fx there are ways they can help you. I think the AMH that level indicates diminished ovarian reserve. You probably already asked Dr. Google though…I would have. Don’t give up hope yet though. 

danakxox :  Fx for an acutal O so your mind-fuck of a cycle can get over soon. 

Post # 137
235 posts
Helper bee

I just got a BFN on CD 26/12 DPO (I think), so I’m out for the month. I wasn’t super hopeful this cycle since I was traveling, our timing wasn’t the best because of the travel, and my temps were all messed up. 

I think I’ll start the July board – what app do I use to make those cute calendars? 

Post # 138
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

latebloomerbee78 :  Family is so tough for sure! My mom would love to know the details and I think she’d be supportive, but in the way where she’d hover and ask me every day how I’m doing or if I have any updates, which I just could not handle. My sister knows a fair amount, but she’s a doctor so I sometimes ask her for medical advice and she’s good about waiting for me to bring things up.

tommywantwingy :  Hope this is a normal cycle for you and you get good SA results!

heartandstars :  Sorry you’re out!

Post # 139
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

NicLE1218 :  looks like more mind fuckery πŸ™„

Post # 140
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

danakxox :  ugh! Has the stuff you got from you OBGYN helped with your appetite at all?

Post # 141
1274 posts
Bumble bee

tommywantwingy :  not gonna start those until im done with my 2 upcoming trips away from SO so i dont miss o 

Post # 142
2608 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

heartandstars :  sorry you’re out! Thanks for starting the July board. I use Phonto and have found it pretty easy but if others have good suggestions I would check em out too even. 

danakxox :  god dammit. Come onnnnnn. 

Post # 143
1274 posts
Bumble bee

NicLE1218 :  I leave Friday to totally “relax” for 10 days with or without crosshairs. I mean it sorta looks like a temp shift so i’m a little hopeful but we’ll just BD till I leave and it will be what it will be.

Post # 144
1331 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

cbn8787 :  hopefully this iui did the trick! Did your lining catch up?

latebloomerbee78 :  welcome! The regular POAS board is not a healthy place for us bitter infertiles 😐. I just can’t handle the first try fertiles and the drive bys!

Post # 145
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Decided to post this month again! I know it won’t work but we’re starting IVF next month so I just want this cycle over with!!

ROLL CALL:

Your age/partner’s age:29/32

Baby #:1

Cycles TTC:11 since second MC

Current CD/DPO: CD6

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Ovulation or procedure date (and what kind):none! 

POAS/beta day: let’s say June 30 so I can stay in this thread! 

Known fertility issues: 2 MMCs, can no longer get pregnant. Low morphology 

BFP plan (BD timing, supplements, charting, etc.): nothing this month. Not sure if we will even try. We’re starting IVF my next cycle so this is our break before the craziness.

Trying anything new this month? NTNP first time ever lol

Link to your chart, if charting: n/a

For fun- Do you have any summer vacations planned this year? We’re going to Newfoundland end of June! That’s why we’re holding off starting IVF til next cycle. I’m a bit annoyed by it, but I’m guessing a nice trip right before we start is a good idea!

Post # 146
1331 posts
Bumble bee

goldenbrown :  ooooh so close! How was your Dh for the injection??

emapples :  have you started supplements from it Starts With The Egg? It might help your AMH 🀞

tommywantwingy :  welcome πŸ™‚ also I’m jealous of your camping plans!

Post # 147
1331 posts
Bumble bee

heartandstars :  argh sorry for your bfn :(. 

sophie89 :  I’m totally with you! We are starting next cycle too, and I so want to fast forward time! Have a great time in Newfoundland – I’ve heard amazing things but haven’t visited myself. I assume you are flying?

afm, time to wait out a long month. Waiting for blood test results and will have mock near the end of this cycle (#24) and start bcp around the second week of July!

Post # 148
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

anev :  haha! I haven’t been for years and we’re going with all of my immediate inlaws and their wives & kids so it should be really fun. I actually like them so I’m really excited πŸ˜€ 

Post # 149
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

anev :  yay! I’m so happy to have an IVF buddy! I’ve never been to Newfoundland but also have heard good things. We’re actually going for a wedding but decided to turn it into a 10 day vacation since it’s a 7hr flight for us from western canada! I’m thankful the trip will hopefully make the month go by faster 🀞🏻🀞🏻 Hopefully you find ways to distract yourself too!

Post # 150
95 posts
Worker bee

Ofcourse the stress of TTC made me 3 days late and for some reason, I thought this would be a miracle pregnancy. Jokes on me because AF showed. Which I’m okay with. Ready to get it over with so I can feel normal again. The countdown to our MFI uro appointment is on.

Ill roll over to July once the board is posted, but will still update y’all on the appt. y’all are great folks.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors