June 2019 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 286
121 posts
Blushing bee

As for me, I guess my “ovulation pains” on Friday were nothing more than symptom spotting. No real temp rise.  So frustrating not knowing whether this cycle will be my normal 26 days (and anovulatory) or something that drags on forever (and could still be anovulatory).

Post # 287
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I am having pre-period cramps and my period should start tomorrow, so I am guess I am out for this month… πŸ™ I am waiting for my OPKs to arrive, they should be here within a day or two, and I’ll start using them, let’s see if I am ovulating at all.

Post # 288
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

Are there any pregnancy tests that you ladies use that you find are accurate before you buy a FRER?

Post # 291
524 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  thanks! It’s okay. I’m trying to be patient. But being a teacher, I would love to fall pg now so I can feel like crap in the summer while I’m not working haha

rosabelle :  I think he just doesn’t feel urgent about having bb#2 like I do haha. He doesn’t mind if a few months pass without us really trying hard, but I am different and don’t see the point in just leisurely trying if I have these tools available to tell us when we should be dtd haha

Congrats to the BFP’s!!!

Post # 293
4237 posts
Honey bee

We didnt end up BD on Saturday and part of me now wishes we had even though I had a positive OPK on Wednesday and lots of EWCM om Thurs and Fri (and none on saturday). 

I wish I could just see inside my body to know what is happening in there!

Post # 295
292 posts
Helper bee

fridakahlo :  I’m in the same boat … AF is due in a couple of days and I’m feeling some cramps already. I’m trying to tell myself that, since I don’t know what pregnancy feels like, I can’t be completely sure what these pains mean. But at the same time I’m preparing myself to move on to the next cycle. FX that AF doesn’t show!

tm6173 :  That makes sense. For us, we’re both a little anxious since this is baby#1, wondering if we’re fertile or if we might need medical help down the road. I mentioned the idea of taking a break from TTC when I started school, but he is adamant that we should keep going. I’m really glad, as I don’t really want to wait either! I hope your husband comes around to your point of view πŸ™‚

kmh23 :  I’ve used Wondfos but can’t vouch for their accuracy as I haven’t got a BFP yet. They’re inexpensive though if you’re planning to test early and often!

Post # 297
792 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Wedgewood Las Vegas

Count me out.  😭

I’m 15DPO, two BFN this morning and AF is right on time.  Not my month.  

Of course we’ll try again,  but I won’t POAS until July.  

Post # 298
524 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  Yes, exactly! I think they forget that we have “biological clocks” to worry about and that since we have to house these humans in our bodies for awhile, it would be nice to have some say or at least some influence over when it all happens. But I am actually glad he is so chill about it because I am the opposite and 100% need him to balance me out haha 

rosabelle :  I totally understand that! When you’ve never really tried or been pregnant before, it’s so easy to fall into that hole of “what if” and worry that you’re doing something wrong. I hope that your TTC journey is a short one and that your anxiety eases quickly. πŸ™‚

Post # 299
292 posts
Helper bee

tm6173 :  Thanks, I appreciate the support!! I tend to be an anxious person in general and it is so hard not to go there as more time passess without a BFP. My husband is getting an SA this week and I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week. We’re hopeful that if something is amiss on his end that there’s hope with treatment (so far we know his testosterone is low but the SA should give a more complete picture). I’ve been having extra cramps and ovary pain 1-2 weeks before AF for a while now, and I’m concerned about something like endometriosis. I know that one’s not easy to diagnose or treat, so I hope not! When I was younger I never had PMS cramps or ovulation pain; maybe this is just a normal change as I move further into my 30’s. Who knows!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors