June 2019 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 300
121 posts
Blushing bee

ClaudiaKishi :  It would be so fascinating to be able to look inside and see what’s going on each step of the way! It’s crazy to think about what people did/do without the temping/OPKs/ultrasound information. I need all the data I can get!

rosabelle :  I really relate to the anxiety of wondering if we are even able to have a (bio) child. I hope it’s a short and easy path for you. 

steny03 :  Sorry to hear about the BFNs. 🙁  

Post # 303
294 posts
Helper bee

stellate23 :  Yes, I don’t think I realized going in how difficult this process is psychologically. I’m trying to let go of expectations and just stay hopeful/patient. It’s hard not having many people in real life to talk to about it.

Post # 304
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

What apps do you use? I thought AF would be coming today – but nothing. 1 of my apps (FitBit) says today is the day, but Flo and FF say it should come tomorrow… mhh, confusing.

I’d never thought I’d care so much about the EXACT date. If nothing happens today or tomorrow, I’ll test on the 13th.

Post # 306
4237 posts
Honey bee

I hate this wait between trying and testing! Ugh!

Post # 307
294 posts
Helper bee

AF showed up this morning so I’m rolling over. Feeling a little low …

Post # 308
33 posts
Newbee

SeaOfLove :  here are my Fitbit records and averages, based on 18 months of tracking. My periods are regular almost to the day, but a bit short. Can’t wait to start using the opks, should arrive any day now! 

Post # 309
33 posts
Newbee

rosabelle :  so sorry to hear that. It sucks!

Post # 310
4237 posts
Honey bee

fridakahlo :  how does Fitbit track your cycles? Do you input any information? 

Post # 311
33 posts
Newbee

ClaudiaKishi :  yes, I input when AF starts and when it’s over, plus type of CM. I know without temping it can’t be accurate, but given I have regular periods it does guess to the exact day 90% of the time 

Post # 314
33 posts
Newbee

I’m so annoyed right now. According to one app I should have AF yesterday, according to the other two today, and still nothing. Cramping intermittently but not as bad as when it’s acrually coming. I’ve had diarrhoea 4 times since last night (sorry tmi ahah). And I’m upset because I got a mole removed yesterday and now I have 5 stitches on my arm burning like hell!

on a positive note I got my OPKs in the mail today, so I’ll start charting this cycle!

Post # 315
206 posts
Helper bee

fridakahlo :  have you tested??  Yay for opks. I have to go and grab some too! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors