June 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 317
149 posts
Blushing bee

fridakahlo :  oh gosh kudos to your will power! When will you officially be late? Going off the latest day off one your apps. After today? 

Post # 318
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

sydneybee4 : tomorrow I’ll be one day late for 2 apps and 2 days late for another app.

Post # 319
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

13dpo and a bfn. Temp has started to drop so AF should be right around the corner. Looks like I’m rolling over to July or August depending on how long my next cycle decides to take. Waiting for O when its so irregular is so much worse than the TWW!

Post # 320
149 posts
Blushing bee

fridakahlo : how many dpo are you? Fingers crossed AF doesn’t show. 

camoandglitter :  sorry to hear about the bfn. Hopefully this  cycle will be shorter so you roll over to July and not August. 

Post # 322
89 posts
Worker bee

rosabelle :  I’m so sorry about the BFN. That really sucks.

fridakahlo :  that is so much patience! If you normally have 25d cycles and normally ovulate on CD12, according to your data, you’d already be 13dpo and would almost definitely test positive if you’re pregnant. Crossing my fingers for you, whenever you test.

Post # 323
30 posts
Newbee

sydneybee4 :  

SeaOfLove :   stellate23 :  I don’t know actually how many DPO I am because im not sure whether I have ovulated at all so I might be going crazy for nothing. My cycle is 25 on average with 26/27 as longest, so I think if ovulation fell right in the middle I might be like 14/15.

I think we’re both excited and scared because it’s the very first cycle we try. I still have cramps, they started about a week ago already and come and go. 

Ill update you all tomorrow!

Post # 325
30 posts
Newbee

Funny thing: 2 weeks ago my husband was sure I was pregnant because… our male cat kept sitting on my belly, smelling it and kneading on it. My theory is that I’m just putting on weight!

Post # 326
4238 posts
Honey bee

Who wants to play the symptom spotting game 😂

Post # 327
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

7dpo and dying to POAS like an absolute lunatic 😅😩🙄

Post # 328
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

SeaOfLove :  could you please bump my POAS date to the 19th? 

Im only 4 DPO today and I may go insane over the next week or so. I just wrapped up the school year so now all I have to do is sit at home and wait to be pregnant. What do you guys do to pass the time??

Post # 329
4238 posts
Honey bee

future_mrs_s :  future_mrs_s :  Listen, I’m counting down the days until I’m 7DPO and can start peeing. It’s Friday, lol. This morning I legit thought “tomorrow I will be able to say “tomorrow I can test!” Like a kid at Christmas. 

Post # 330
4238 posts
Honey bee

MrsBrew : My school year doesn’t end until the end of June yell so between teaching full time, grad school part time and a toddler, I’m pretty busy but still somehow can’t stop thinking about this.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors