June 2019 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 331
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

MrsBrew :  I sit at work obsessing about POAS.

ClaudiaKishi :  My husband told me the reason he wants to wait a couple of days is so that there is some anticipation and it will feel like Christmas. @[email protected] I don’t think they get it!

Post # 332
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Girls!! 

Post # 336
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I’m a little confused. My cycles have always been extremely regular at 23-24 days and I can always feel ovulation pain. Always! Last month it was 21 days for the first time ever and I had just started using opks and saw that I had a LP of only 9 days. I was hoping it was a one time thing. The day after my period ended I had extremely ewcm and so I POAS and my LH was low. This time I never felt ovulation pain. I’ve poas every morning and night since then and it has only dropped lower. Can anyone help me understand this? Is it possible to ovulate during your period? Maybe I just need to wait a few more days but nothing is making sense right now and I’m already feeling like I will have to rollover before I’ve even really started. 🙁

Post # 337
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

CONGRATS!!! That is one bold positive 😍 fridakahlo :  

Post # 338
560 posts
Busy bee

lovelola214 :  I am curious about this too. According to my chart last month I had a 9 day LP too. Wondering if this would make it difficult for the egg to stick. 

Post # 339
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Welp, I just got a negative at 8dpo and am bummed. Which is silly because I didn’t get a positive until 9 with my daughter and 11dpo with my son. But I still can’t help but feel like this month won’t be it, yet again. 22 cycles. I don’t know why I even bother testing early anymore. I should just wait for AF to inevitably come. I’ve just had the weirdest cramping every day since 4dpo so I thought for sure I’d have a line by now. 😭

Post # 340
393 posts
Helper bee

Seriously though…what a weird cycle!

Post # 341
393 posts
Helper bee

Chart aside I feel like this is such an off month. I kind of lost hope after last month and this is all no longer as exciting as it had been previously. I need to get out of this funk..at this point I’m kind of just waiting until August when we see an RE instead of trying super hard the next two month *shrugs*

Post # 342
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hi ladies, I haven’t joined in a while but am currently a couple days late and had this this morning. Am I seeing things? (Yes it’s dry, the line was there since the beginning but too pale for my phone to pick up) that was a 20 minutes hold

Post # 343
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Post # 344
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

fridakahlo :  congratulations!!!

Post # 345
294 posts
Helper bee

fridakahlo :  Amazing!! Congrats!!!

habzrule :  hmmm… the more I look at it the more I think there’s something there!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors