June 2019 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 346
4236 posts
Honey bee

fridakahlo :  Congrats to you!!! <3

future_mrs_s :  8 DPO is nothing! I only got a positive with my daughter around 10/11 DPO?

habzrule :  I thiiiiiink I see something? Keep testing!

Tomorrow I will be 7 DPO. Here is what will happen- I will test, and nothing will show, because 7DPO is way too early. Then I will feel sad.

I have been symptom spotting a bit. Two things- feeling nauseous, which is unusual for me. I sometimes feel nauseous in the morning so I ignored that but I have also been feeling nauseous in the evenings as well which is stranger and this morning I felt so sick, I gagged a few times. Also, cervical muscous. I have steadily had a little or even a lot (just had a big glob SORRY FOR THE TMI) of creamy CM. I don’t think this is normal for me (although I completely agree that it may be and I just didn’t pay attention to it). So, fingers crossed!

Post # 347
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

fridakahlo :  omg!!! Congrats!!!!!! Such strong lines πŸ™‚ 

Post # 348
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ClaudiaKishi :  I am symptom spotting like crazy and I’m going to be 6DPO tomorrow 😭 I keep feeling my boobs and imagining that they are sore, even though they probably aren’t, they just are not used to me grabbing them all the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Post # 352
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

@seaoflove Thank you, that helps a ton! I was starting to go crazy. I think I just haven’t ovulated yet. I will start temping on the next cycle if I don’t get my BFP. I am still concerned about my progestone levels after such a short LP. I’m starting to think it’s not just a one time thing after looking up the symptoms. 

Post # 353
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

First I was anxious about the test result, now I am anxious about whether this will go well or not, since it’s so early… oh well!

I was symptom spotting like CRAZY (as you know, ahah) and my symptoms were: light cramping starting a week before expected period; heartburn; peeing quite a bit (but I’ve been drinking more, so…); my boobs were and still are sore but just on the sides, which is a weird feeling; the cat innocent; something SO weird: I noticed from my FitBit that my heart rate has been increasing steadily since the 2nd of June or so, which is when implantation might have happened.

I’ll move to the pregnancy board I think but I am crossing my fingers for you girls.

Post # 355
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

This is another cheapy (I have to go in the city for an free). There’s still something there I think

Post # 356
4236 posts
Honey bee

habzrule :  Good luck bee! (love your name BTW). when was your period due again?

So, I POAS this morning and like predicted, nothing. I just keep reminding myself I’m only 7DPO, my period isn’t due for another week and that a line showing up would be an exception to the rule. 

Post # 357
194 posts
Blushing bee

ClaudiaKishi :  thanks! My cycles aren’t on the regular side. So either it was due three days ago or it’ll show up in two days.

Post # 359
194 posts
Blushing bee

here is the image tweaked saturation wise

Post # 360
121 posts
Blushing bee

fridakahlo :  Congratulations!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months! πŸ™‚

ClaudiaKishi :  Oh wow, 7DPO would be early. Are you going to keep testing daily, or wait a few days to try again?  Are they FRERs?  Hopefully those symptoms lead to a BFP for you soon.

lovelola214 :  I may have missed this, but what cycle day are you on now?  I hope the timing ends up working out this month!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors