June 2019 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 378
4243 posts
Honey bee

SeaOfLove :  Thanks! I only have cheapies at home now but the line was definitely getting darker. Going to buy some FRER and digitalis at lunch. 

Post # 379
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

So I took and FRER this morning and it was definitely negative. Went to Target and picked up some of their tests and couldn’t help but take one when I got home. My urine was super diluted bc I drink a lot in the morning but I got this

I read the reviews for the tests and people are saying they got false positives with these. I know Blue dye tests suck but has anyone else experienced this?? 

Post # 380
488 posts
Helper bee

Idk why my pic didn’t post. 

Post # 382
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

SeaOfLove :  I was 11dpo. This is the latest it’s ever been for me to get such a faint line, so I was really thinking I’d be out!

Post # 383
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

No doubting this second line today (12dpo). You guys… I can’t even believe this 😭😭😭

Post # 384
147 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  Not yet.. I plotted this cycle (yellow) centered against ovulation on a previous one (purple) for which I’m certain about ovulation, and it’s very similar from O-1 on. If my ovulation guess is correct, I may have actually ovulated (!!) and would be at O+7 now. I plan on testing at O+9 (the 19th) if AF doesn’t show… will definitely keep you posted!

BBT (May 2019 yellow vs. Jan 2019 purple)

Post # 387
4243 posts
Honey bee

The store was all out of FRERs so I had to get a digital buuuut πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Post # 389
488 posts
Helper bee

I think I’m out. AF is due tomorrow and had some light brown spotting today. Guess the Target tests do suck πŸ™

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors