June 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 406
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
MrsBrew : I’m really sorry it didn’t work out this month. For me, a B complex supplement (including B6) did not lengthen my luteal phase — it’s always stayed short at ~10 days. But, there do seem to be people who it does work for! You should try. 🙂 I hope you find something that works for you, and get your BFP soon.

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  O-2 and O sound super promising!! And the others still might do the trick, too. Good luck during the TWW!

AFM, currently at CD33 and 9DPO. I tested negative at 8DPO (obviously), and am trying really hard to hold out again until 11 or 12 DPO (if I make it that far without AF).

b_SP2XmM

Post # 407
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  I mean im not 100% sure, but pretty close to it lol. I get pretty noticeable ovulation pains, and also my LH was lower the day after. If I ended up Oing one or two days after I think I did then our timing is still pretty good. Fingers crossed for us! 💕

Post # 409
406 posts
Helper bee

Rolling over to July, good luck everyone!

Post # 411
451 posts
Helper bee

This cycle seems to be dragging on forever! CD35, 11DPO, negative pregnancy test this morning but temps have remained high. Since I’m used to short 10 day luteal phases, a full TWW feels so long. My sweet husband has been symptom spotting for me and is convinced it’s going to happen this month, and it has been hard tempering both of our expectations.

How are the rest of you doing?

Post # 412
332 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
stellate23 : well that’s a good sign right? Fingers and toes crossed!!! I hope this is your BFP! 

I think I’m 3 dpo, first month temping and a little confused lol but I’m hoping some external factor spiked my temps last weekend because they were unusually high and FF only put my O date once I removed those. So I’m not sure how crucial that is but anyway let’s see what happens. 

Post # 413
451 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  yeah, hopefully the high temps were just due to external things. Sleeping in, alcohol, sickness.. so many factors!  Keep us posted on how things progress!

And it could be a good sign, for sure!  If nothing else maybe I’ll get a more normal length LP this month. 

Post # 414
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/36

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 30/11

Ovulation Date: June 11

POAS Date: If I can wait until June 25 without AF showing up or cracking beforehand, that is my goal.

Usual Cycle Length: 28-31 days

Cycles Trying: 2 years with my ex, 2 cycles with my fiancé 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD as often as possible, prenatal vitamins.

Trying anything new this month? Nope, just getting back into the swing of tracking

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f017

For Fun:  What is your plan to stay distracted during your TWW this month?? Taking my cat outside on a leash…I live an exciting life.

Apologies for the bold font, I’m on mobile.

Post # 417
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

Currently 5DPO and this cycle keeps dragging on!

Noticed something weird the past few days…

This past Thursday (3DPO) I had an achey lower back all day which I just took to be normal LP stuff and also felt really tired. Then later that evening I started to feel warm so I took my temperature and it was 99.1 (my pre-O temp is usually between 97.4-98). Kept an eye on it and around 10pm I started to feel even ickier, so I took my temp again and it was 100.2. Took one Tylenol and one Motrin and it seemed to bring it back down a bit, so I went to bed. 

The next mornjng, Friday (4DPO) I worked from home in case I was starting to come down with something. Temp stayed around 98.6 the whole day, up until 4:30pm. Then the evening came around and hubby came home at 5:30 and I started to feel hot again so I took my temp – it was back to 99.2. Since it wasn’t as high as the night before, I didn’t take anything but went to bed around 9pm.

Today (Saturday – 5 DPO), same thing again. Temp in the morning and all day was 98.6ish. Started getting ready to go out to dinner, started feeling hot so I took my temp and it was 99.2 again.

This has never happened to me before – is it hormone related? I know it’s WAY too early to have any symptoms, so I’m just wondering if this has anything to do with progesterone levels or something else hormonal? Other things I’m experiencing are fatigue, slightly sore nipples, swing between decreased appetite and increased appetite, creamy CM, feeling off balance, slight nasal congestion and constipation.

Anyone else experience this during the TWW? Thanks! <3

Post # 418
451 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hypersaurusrex :  Your temps look promising!  Good luck this month, and good luck holding out until the 25th to test!  I’m also now 12/13 DPO, and I applaud your patience. Also that’s awesome about the cat leash — let us know how that goes. One of our cats would LOVE something like that.

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  When I roll called I had absolutely no idea how this cycle would go, so I never picked a POAS date. I did POAS today (12 or 13 DPO) and negative, but I think I’ll set an official date for the 25th to test another time, if AF doesn’t show.  Thanks for adding me!

View original reply
RThorn :  I’ve also been sooooo warm in the evenings/night this past week (during the TWW). I haven’t been feeling too feverish or measuring my temp at night, but my hubby keeps commenting on how I’ve been unusually warm to the touch. I usually run cold, so it’s quite noticable. The only other time I’ve run this warm (other than being sick) is when I was pregnant. I don’t know of any daily patterns of progesterone, other than a general warming through the luteal phase, but it is a really interesting/strange thing!  Hope it leads to a BFP for you soon.

Post # 420
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

Currently 9 DPO and not feeling very hopeful for this cycle. No real symptoms that I can pin point at the moment, going to test Tuesday morning at 11 DPO. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors