June 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 423
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  true! Just tested at10 DPO and it was negative. Going to wait until AF comes

Post # 425
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

View original reply
kmh23 :  How long is your LP usually? You’re not out until you’re out. Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 426
450 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
kmh23 :  sorry to hear about the BFN. I get not wanting extra disappointment with multiple negative tests.. good luck waiting. Hope the cycle ends in a BFP!

AFM, I’m out this month. AF showed this morning. On the bright side, this was my first cycle ever, in years of tracking, with a more than 10 day luteal phase — 14 days!  And I ovulated, albeit late in the cycle, so that’s a good start. See some of you on the July boards, and hoping for BFPs for the rest of you still waiting!

Post # 430
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
hypersaurusrex :  On average, about 11 days! Based solely on an app, I ovulated on the 14th, but again that’s a total guess!

Post # 431
331 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  thank you for the recommendation, I’ll definitely read it! Yeh wow, it left me a little concerned because honestly I don’t think I’ve ever really experienced what’s in those pictures. 

Post # 432
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

I’m still not 100% certain what the rules are for these threads, so taking a shot here. Feel free to tell me to go elswhere if this isn’t the best place to post this…

Tested this morning (8DPO) with FMU. Looked completely negative to both me and husb. Since it was at like 5am, I took a picture right after looking at it for comparison later on, and went back to bed.

Looked at the picture on my phone again a couple hours ago and I feel like my eyes are probably just playing tricks on me, but I swear I think I see a little whisper of pink where the test line should be? Is this just line eyes or does anyone else see it too (sorry for the big picture)?

Thanks! <3

Post # 435
331 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove : thanks so much! That was far more helpful. I have had that before but not often and definitely not this month I don’t think. Ah well. Fingers crossed anyway. 

I would also like to say thanks so much for always responding to all my queries. I really appreciate it 🙂   

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors