June 2019 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 33
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

SeaOfLove :  thank you!! The inspection went really well for a home that is pushing 100 yers old so we were very happy with that.

Post # 34
295 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  I’m studying clinical social work. Good luck with your FW – mine is coming up in a few days as well! Darling Husband and I will be in the same city the whole time for once and are going to make the most of it 🙂

Post # 35
212 posts
Helper bee

Hi bees, so like I said in roll call, opks are new to me and to be honest I only really decided to use them because I was curious to know since my cycle had changed which side had become short because I’ve heard short luteal phases aren’t ideal. We BD every day or every other day so I wasn’t overly concerned about missing the window otherwise. 

My question is this … I thought I had a positive opk on 19/05 so FF had me ovulating on 20/05 picture below 

But now I’m thinking that’s not what a positive looks like? The line is a little thinner now because it’s from days ago. But I had tested every day prior for 6 days and the line was always much fainter and this one looked the same, definitely not darker than control line though. That same night I did get cramps so I put them down to ovulation and I thought great, the timing is good. 

Today I have had substantial cramping, almost like AF cramping which I found odd because I’m not due for another 10 days, predominantly now on the right ovary so I thought could this be ovulation pain? Did another opk just now and this seems to be positive because both the lines look the same? I’m thinking maybe I just don’t know what a positive is lol. Thoughts? Sorry this has been a very long post 

Not sure why both the lines are so faint? Should have used the same tests *facepalm*

Post # 36
876 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

SeaOfLove :  late reply due to night shifts, but I’m off to Cyprus! It’s lovely there and looks hot currently so that will be great! What’s this dress like that you are wearing?! 

Post # 39
212 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  thank you for your response 🙂 yeh maybe … I am hoping the first one was correct but I had some very substantial cramping today so 🤷🏻‍♀️. The second opks are actually out of the Frer 7 day planning kit. 

That dress is gorgeous on you and such a beautiful colour!! 😍

Post # 41
212 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  I am on CD14, if my period comes when predicted it will only be a luteal phase of 9 days, if I O tomorrow then only 8 days :(. I haven’t read very positive things about short luteal phases. 

I will google how to temp and do that next cycle. 

Thanks so much for your advice. 

Post # 43
212 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  yeh I think I’ll definitely temp next month. Got a definite positive this morning so for this month I’ll assume it’s happening now. 

I have been trying to keep track of my cervical mucous. I put it all in to the app so hopefully I start to get a helpful pattern. But it seems I had EW mucous around both positives. Today was the first time I ever got a test line darker than control line though. 

For now I’ll just BD and hope for the best! 

Baby dust for everyone! 

Post # 44
876 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

SeaOfLove :  you look unreal in that dress! Also, what thighs?! The colour is stunning. Hope you have a lovely time! 

sydneybee4 :  in the cycle I ovulated late, my period came 2 days late so my Luteal phase stayed the same. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors