June 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 436
346 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
RThorn :  I don’t think I see anything but fingers crossed! Hopefully in a few days we see a BFP. 

Post # 438
1822 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

I did end up POAS earlier than I planned because FF thought my chart was triphasic. I think what really happened is that lack of sleep and travel threw off my temps (I had some open circles) and today my temp plummeted, so I’m not going to bother testing again this month or in July since my testing time is end of month, just based on how my cycle timing works out since my cycles start around the end of the month and are around 28 – 31 days long, so I won’t test again until early August if I miss my next period. I am going to make an appointment with an RE, so not sure how that will impact things. It probably will be a few more cycles before I have any kind of medical intervention between the time it takes to get the first appointment and taking the tests, and timing everything. 

Post # 439
346 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  yes! I started this cycle. I think it’s preseed, it’s the first response lube which I read used to be called preseed. I’ve been using the applicator as well. Hopefully it helps! 

Post # 441
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I wanted to hold out to POAS until Friday, but I just couldn’t wait so I got a BFN this morning on at 9 DPO. My sister said she got a BFP on her first cycle trying at 8 DPO and I was hoping that could be me too. I’m going to try to wait until Friday to retest (if I don’t lose my mind before then). I’m still hopeful.

Post # 443
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

AF should be here today or tomorrow, I tested negative yesterday morning and last night I felt like I was about to start, but nothing yet. Feeling like I’ll be out, but we’ll see! Waiting another day or two to test again unless AF shows up!

Post # 445
1822 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Thanks! I was able to get an appointment for two months from now so not super quick but not a terribly long wait. 

Post # 447
346 posts
Helper bee

Anyone notice indentation lines on FRER’s recently? 

Post # 448
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

AF came today, so rolling over into next month.

Good luck everyone!

Post # 450
2031 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  ME! Sorry – just lurking and saw your post. I had a doozy of one just a few days ago. It was even pink! Everything else has been negative. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors