June 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 452
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

Can’t believe this! 10DPO today and had a super squinter early this morning!

June27+ edited

Must be super early on since I’ve been testing every morning since 8DPO with BFN’s. Because of my Hashimoto’s and the chemical I had in January I’ve been testing super early so I can start talking to my doctors to see if I need to have thyroid blood work done or increase my meds. I already emailed them through Kaiser so here’s hoping that I hear back early tomorrow!

Just saw the post about the indents with FRER….is there a possibility that that’s what I’m looking at? The picture was taken about 15 minutes after the test, but the line showed up at 5ish minutes…it also showed up really faint on a Wondfo HCG strip.

Post # 454
127 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  This morning the wondfo had a super super squinter, within the 5 minute time frame and also had a darker squinter within the 5 minute time frame this evening.

This morning with FMU I could swear I saw a super faint line on the FRER also but dismissed it as line eye. I just got this from the First Response Website:

“Q: Will the result change if left standing for a certain period of time?

<div id=”q-116-301″ class=”faq-item”>
<div class=”faq-answer content-field clearfix”>

The test result should be read as soon as possible after waiting the 3 minutes and within 10 minutes. A negative result (1 pink line) will last for 10 minutes. After the 10 minute period, disregard any further changes, it is still a negative result.”

Husb and I saw the positive at 5 minutes after I first dipped the test, but took the picture about 15 minutes after that.

</div>
</div>

Post # 455
127 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Oops, I realize I forgot to mention in the picture I posted that I took it with the flash on.

This was a different picture I took of the same test right before the one I posted. But this is in better light with no flash. I just didn’t like that the surface I took it on looked so dusty. Hopefully the crop will take care of that :).

Post # 456
346 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
RThorn :  in person does it look pink? The indent lines have been looking like shiny clear shadows if that makes sense so it doesn’t look like the indents I’ve been seeing!!! Congratulations!! I hope tomorrow it’s even darker so your mind can be at ease πŸ™‚ 

Post # 458
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
RThorn :  how exciting!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you for a strong line with FMU! 

Post # 459
346 posts
Helper bee

Rolling over. Spotting after BD. Seems to be the way I always find out now. Just had a big cry. Hopefully next month is my month πŸ™‚ 

hoping to still see bfps in the next few days. Fingers crossed for everyone! 

Post # 462
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I tested this morning. There was nothing in the control. I followed the directions exactly so I’m thinking it was a defective test- not sure how often something like that happens. I probably won’t be able to test again today because I wont be home until late and I have to drink lots of water today for my workout, but luckily still no AF so that means my LP is at least 11 days this cycle! I’m still hopeful!

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Ahhhhhh!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  FX for you too next month!

Post # 464
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
RThorn : Ahhhhhh!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaOfLove :  Woops! Thanks and will do!!

Post # 465
127 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  in person it did look pink. Sorry to hear you’re rolling over! I’m sending lots of love and good vibes into the universe for you! Fingers crossed I don’t end up rolling over too 🀞🏻.

View original reply
stellate23 :  this morning the line was a bit lighter on the FRER, but a bit darker on the Wondfo. Not sure how that makes sense but oh well. The FMU looked less concentrated this morning than it did yesterday evening so I’m thinking that might be it. 

AF is due on Saturday and normally I start spotting brown clots noticeably by now and I haven’t seen anything yet. Had some minor cramping but not too bad so I’m taking that all as good signs and trying to have more faith this time around. I’m ready to really, really advocate for myself and try to get a progesterone blood test along with my thyroid blood test today to make sure it’s a good enough level. I’ve heard some bad stories about women with Hashi’s having super low progesterone and thyroid spike at the beginning of the pg which then ends in a mc. Hoping Kaiser helps me out a bit bc I know they can be a bit bureaucratic and rigid so fingers crossed!!!! 🀞🏻 🀞🏻 🀞🏻

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors