June 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 466
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

View original reply
lovelola214 :  Thank you! Fingers crossed your invalid test turns into something good!! <3

Post # 468
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

Tested again tonight since it was technically 24 hours from when I got the first real positive last night.

Currently 11DPO, AF due tomorrow. Right now my symptoms have gotten less than they have been this whole week – I’m not as tired, headache from yesterday is gone. Today I have pretty sore boobs, mostly around the areola/nipples but also towards my armpits. Nausea for a couple hours in the middle of the day, and my temp during the day ranges from 99.1-99.3. I also had a tiny bit of pale brown/pink CM today which I know is normal, but the crazy neurotic side of me is really trying hard to break through on that lol.

I’m seeing some real progression on the Wondfo which is awesome! Didn’t get one as dark as these back in January when I had the chemical so fingers crossed it’s sticking for now!

First “intake” appointment at Kaiser is next Wednesday July 3rd which will be 5 days after my missed period which is the exact day I started miscarrying earlier this year.

Lots of love for everyone in the early stages – sending lots of good wishes for sticky beans and a happy and health 9 months to everyone! Also lots of love to everyone who is rolling over <3

Post # 469
591 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - France

I’m 1 day late but this has happened before just waiting for that magic 5 days late.

I also had like one spot of blood while wiping on the 23 since then nothing. I hate getting my hopes up. 

Post # 470
346 posts
Helper bee

Bees … for whatever reason I decided to take a test today and 

Can everyone see that? I’m in disbelief after last night. 

Post # 471
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
RThorn :  nice, those are looking so good! Congratulations!!!  It must be hard to wait for that appointment, though. Wishing you lots of calm before Wednesday, and a healthy pregnancy! 🙂

View original reply
sydneybee4 : whoa, I can definitely see that!  Congratulations!!! How exciting! 

Post # 472
346 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
stellate23 :  Thank you!!! Oh my gosh. Do you think it’s too faint for 10dpo? I’m going to test again tomorrow morning with FMU and then let’s face it, probably again Monday morning with fmu and then I’ll book the doctor. Yikes! Period is due on Monday. 

Post # 473
1072 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
sydneybee4 :  just chiming in to say i see it, congrats! 🙂 

Post # 474
346 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
lovelola214 : thank you! Keep us updated. Fingers crossed this is it and if not yay for a longer luteal phase and hopefully next month ❤️ 

Post # 476
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Sneaking in under the wire for June 😳 13 DPO

Post # 478
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Thank you!!  Still can’t quite believe it.  I woke DH up at 6 a.m. to tell him so now we’re both wandering around looking like 😳😳

Post # 480
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

12 DPO!!! It was positive in less than a minute!!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors