June 2019 POAS

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 483
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

SeaOfLove :  Thank you and thanks for sticking around to the end of the month and being so supportive!!

Post # 485
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

RThorn :   sydneybee4 :   kooshball5 :   lovelola214 :  Congrats all of you!!! Wow, that’s a lot of BFPs for one day. I came to check the TTC board since the March pregnancy board is still empty. So glad to have some March mamas with me!!

I got my BFP before i had a chance to post on the TTC board but hello everyone 🙂 I’m due March 9th with baby #2.

Post # 487
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

AF showed up 3 days late.. on to next month!

Post # 489
300 posts
Helper bee

So this morning it’s the same or even a little fainter maybe?  Do you think there just wasn’t enough time in between tests? I took the first one at 5pm and the second one 7.30am so about 14 hours. A little concerned now 🙁 I was hoping to see a clear line. 

Post # 491
300 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  11dpo. I think I just wanted to see a more prominent line before going into the doctor. I don’t plan on continuing to test. 

Post # 493
300 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove : thank you, I will. I might test tomorrow and if it’s slightly darker I’ll be happy with that and head over to the doctor.  Here (Australia) you go in straight away and then I think again at 6 weeks? 

Post # 495
300 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  yeh they confirm with a blood test.  I probably will. I’ll see what they say when I go in. I don’t actually know anything about how it works from here onwards lol 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors