June 2019 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 497
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

sydneybee4 :   kooshball5 :   lovelola214 :  Congrats on your BFP’s ladies!

I’m still having good progression – I can’t help but test every day and it seems to be getting darker every day.

I did have some pink discharge and very mild cramping yesterday after going to a movie and walking around for a while. So I called the Kaiser nurse line, and said just to rest and hydrate but if I wanted to go in and get evaluated at Urgent Care I could. So hubby and I went over there where I had a pelvic exam, ultrasound and blood test. The doctor said she saw a little bit of red blood on my cervix but the ultrasound didn’t show anything at all.

My HCG was 40 – is that a decent number for 12 DPO? It was the day of my missed period yesterday too. FRER line is still looking good today but I’ve been off my feet almost all day and have had a bit stronger cramping off and on but no colored discharge. Getting a repeat HCG early Tuesday morning.

Fingers crossed! <3

Post # 498
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

So I never did a roll call as this is our first cycle trying but I’ve been lurking on the board this month and I’ve only gone and got a BFP on 28/06/19! Not sure how far along I am, it was first cycle after coming off birth control and so a bit of a shock! 

Post # 500
1747 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  I’m great! How are you and your little one? The little guy is 15 1/2 months already, and by SS turned 9 today! 

Post # 502
1747 posts
Bumble bee

sydneybee4 :  I swear to God it was pink. I even ripped the test open to really get a good look. But that was days ago and the two others I have taken since then have been stark white. I’m baffled. This has been a SUPER crazy month because I’ve gotten so.. many.. evaps.. on the Walmart $.88 tests that I’m like – wtf is going on? Not to mention, I stumbled across your posting because I was creeping my responses in the July 2017 post when I got my BFP with my son and I’m having a very similar month to when I got pregnant with him. At this point I’m still holding my breath because we BD on 6/19, so if that did it, then I could be 9-11DPO depending on how soon (or later) after I O’d. The symptoms are all there, and I just have a weird feeling, but damnit if I can’t get a test to confirm. I feel like a legit crazy person right now.

ETA: CONGRATS!

Post # 505
1747 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  IDK, but my head is literally exploding. So glad to hear everyone is doing well 🙂

Post # 506
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

2nd beta today – 159 up from 40! Approximately 60 hours after my first beta on Saturday at 8:30ish pm.

I feel so relieved to have gotten over that first hurdle. Now here’s hoping things continue to progress as they should! First appointment is tomorrow at Kaiser 🙂

Post # 507
156 posts
Blushing bee

RThorn :  that’s such great news! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, and for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Post # 508
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Duckybod :  ah Congrats! We are on same boat, took my last BCP on June 2nd and now am patiently waiting for my first period so I can begin to track! I know you say you don’t know how far along you are but If I may ask, roughly, how long after your last pill do you think you ovulated if you had to guestimate? Just curious more so  than anything. 

Post # 509
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

jemmlove12 :   thank you! Well I came off bc halfway through the pack and had a withdrawal bleed a few days later, I was guessing I’d ovulate say two weeks after that but i can’t be sure. I waited for AF to show and tested on day 30 which was negative so left it for another 12 days until I tested again as I was convinced my cycle was just getting back on track but No, I got a BFP! I’m guessing I’m about 6 weeks ish now but I can’t really be sure until my dating scan!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors