June 2020 Mamas!

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Very cautiously joining. Technically due in early July, but my first came early and I assume this one will too. 

How old are you (if you want to share)? 26

How far along are you? 5w4d

Estimated Due Date? July 4

What baby # is this? 4 (1 living and 2 MC)

How many cycles trying? 4 total, 3 with meds

When did you get your BFP? 11DPO, October 22

Who have you told? Parents and our best friends

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m not sure yet. I might try to wait until close to 24 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? Shoved the stick in his face in disbelief. No cuteness here lol

Any symptoms? None

What are you most excited about? Watching my son be a big brother

When is your first appointment? It was today and pregnancy was confirmed by ultrasound. Next ultrasound in 3 weeks. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? 24 weeks. 

Post # 138
6602 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

catmom17 :  ❤️❤️❤️ Make sure you PM the OP to join the Facebook group 🥰 I’m so happy to have you here!

Post # 139
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

SeaOfLove :  I did! Excited to join you all. 

Post # 140
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Had my first doctors appointment today! It was pretty boring, just peed in a cup and they did a strip test to confirm… even though I’ve taken about 10 tests at home haha. It was really pale because I couldn’t hold my pee any longer about an hour before the appointment, so urine was pretty dilute. But my doctor gave me the requisition for my dating ultrasound, I’m booked for Nov 22! 

I’ve really started to notice more symptoms in the last few days, today I ended up turning around after driving a few blocks towards work cuz I was gagging in the car and a bit shaky. I slept almost all day and still feel exhausted. 

Hope you all are doing well! 

Post # 141
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

So fun!  I want to join!

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 38, my husband is 31

How far along are you? 6 weeks

Estimated Due Date? June 30, 2019

What baby # is this? 3 for me, 1 for my husband

How many cycles trying? 0 – we weren’t trying, just letting nature do it’s thing.  

When did you get your BFP? October sometime

Who have you told? husband, boss, few close friends

When do you plan to tell other people? after our ultrasound at the end of November 

How did you tell your partner? he was there was I did the test

Any symptoms? bloating!  cramping sometimes, food aversions, exhaustion.. the usual.

What are you most excited about? Seeing my husband become a first time dad!  He’s going to be so great at this.  Also seeing how I handle everything as an older mother, my kids are 15 and 14 so it’s been a while!

When is your first appointment? After our ultrasound

When are you planning on finding out the sex? I am, my husband not.

Another fun question might be, where are you??  I’m in Toronto, Canada!  

Post # 142
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi ladies,

Has anyone found medication or over the counter remedies for nausea? 

Post # 143
62 posts
Worker bee

ash94 :  hi, definitely talk to your doctor about that! Ginger and B6 are the best over the counter remedies available here. Also acupressure bands (called sea bands here) help some people. I think unisom is available over the counter in some places. Common medications used here for morning sickness include metaclopramide (reglan) and ondansetron (zofran), you’ll need to speak to your doctor about those. I hope you find something that helps soon! If you are vomiting and can’t keep anything down please go to ED/A&E as you will need IV fluids.

Post # 144
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 31 my husband is 35

How far along are you? 6+4

Estimated Due Date? June 30, 2019

What baby # is this? 1 for both of us

How many cycles trying? Lost count. We were waiting for our first infertility appt.

When did you get your BFP? 18th october

Who have you told? Family, few close friends and a couple of work colleaguds

When do you plan to tell other people? after our 12 week scan (week before xmas!)

How did you tell your partner? Just showed him the test, he smiled and hugged me

Any symptoms? bloating, exhaustion, sore bbs, nausea but no sickness just yet

What are you most excited about? Seeing the heartbeat (hopefully) on wedndsday

When is your first appointment? Official one is with the midwife at the end of the month. Booked a private scan for wednesday so that one unofficially.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as my hubby let’s me!

Another fun question might be, where are you??  The north of england!

Post # 146
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi ladies, thanks for the help. My doc also told me about the 1/2 unison and by vitamin  which works great at night, but I’m suffering during the day. 

Post # 148
47 posts
Newbee

ash94 :  I’m taking Diclectin (same thing as Diclegis, from what I can tell). It was prescribed by my dr when I was at week 6 and was thankfully covered by my insurance. I take it 3 times a day and I found it did make me drowsy during the day for the first few days, but after that I’ve been ok. I’m no more tired than I was before and my nausea is way better. Maybe try out the unisom/B6 combo on a day when you don’t have to be anywhere to see how you react? Also, I noticed over the last few days that if I sip a hot drink it seems to help with the gagging feeling I always get in the afternoon. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors