June 2020 Mamas!

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I hope it’s not too late to join as I’m finally feeling like this might be my sticky bean after 3 consecutive miscarriages last year 

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 31/ 36

How far along are you? unsure, large discrepancy between early scan (abdominal) and LMP so I think somewhere in the middle

Estimated Due Date? unsure but late June 

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? over a year with 3 early miscarriages 

When did you get your BFP? 18/10/2019

Who have you told? everyone close to me as I feel like I’ll need the support should it go horribly wrong again

When do you plan to tell other people? around Christmas once I have my first proper scan

How did you tell your partner? woke him up at 5 am going in think there’s something you should know’

Any symptoms? minimal besides much bigger boobs and insomnia

What are you most excited about? finally being a parent and seeing my lovely husband being a daddy, it has been a very hard year for us last year

When is your first appointment? been and gone! Had a super early scan due to my history and then just had my first midwife appointment! Never made it this far before 🙂

Are you planning on finding out the sex? yep!!

Post # 152
6752 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

motherofkittens :  I’m so sorry to hear about your losses. I got my BFP on October 18th, as well, and I’m due June 30th! Hopefully we can get you in the Facebook group. You can PM the OP if you haven’t.

Post # 154
1 posts
Wannabee

Rafissch :  could I also be added to the Facebook group?  Due June 26. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors