Post # 16
1257 posts
Bumble bee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 34

How far along are you? 4w

Estimated Due Date? 13 June 2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? DPO 14 (yesterday!!)

Who have you told? Just my best friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably tell parents in the next month or so! 

How did you tell your partner? Busted into the bedroom at 5am, turned on the big light and went LOOK AT THIS! Lol…

Any symptoms? Sore breasts, slight cramping intermittently

What are you most excited about? Having our own little family, taking in a new role in life, seeing Darling Husband in a new role (I think he’ll be a great father), meeting new people (other new parents), connecting with friends who are also parents! 

When is your first appointment? Made an appointment with the GP for 15 Oct 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Whenever it becomes possible! I definitely like to plan ahead so would want to know the sex so I can plan!

Post # 18
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? 4 weeks 3 days 

Estimated Due Date? June 9 2020

What baby # is this? First! 

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Sept 28 (11 dpo) 

Who have you told? My dh 

When do you plan to tell other people? Planning to tell our parents after first ultrasound appointment. Everyone else after 1st trimester 

How did you tell your partner? I shoved the tests in his face  lol. Didn’t get a chance to give the the surprise box I put together! 

Any symptoms? I’m exhausted! Minor cramping and nausea comes and goes. I also pee a lot and wake up constantly at night  

What are you most excited about? Everything! I’ve been wanting kids for a while so I’m drinking in it all! 

When is your first appointment? 6.5 weeks- 10/16

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as I can lol. 16 weeks I guess?  

Post # 19
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Rafissch :  Thanks for setting up the group! I’ve just messaged you to join. For anyone who hasn’t been in a month group before, it is SO helpful to have a group of people to talk to, especially in the early stages if you haven’t told many people. 

Post # 20
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - St Peter\'s Church, East Maitland, and Bella Vista, Newcastle

How old are you (if you want to share)? 39

How far along are you? 5wks 4 days

Estimated Due Date? 3 June

What baby # is this? #1

How many cycles trying? Six-ish – with some NTNP before that.

When did you get your BFP? On an out-of-date test last Sunday (18DPO) and then yesterday on an in-date test (23DPO)

Who have you told? Husband only!

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m visiting my parents in a couple of weeks so will probably tell them and my sister and brother then, husband’s parents at some similar time, rest of the world after 12 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner?  He already knew my period was late so I just showed him the test!

Any symptoms? Had some cramping early on, boobs are sore.

What are you most excited about? Not sure!

When is your first appointment? I’ll see the GP this week and go from there.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Not sure at this stage…

Also have messaged re the FB group ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
3 posts
Wannabee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? 4w5d

Estimated Due Date? 9 June 2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1 

When did you get your BFP? 27 September

Who have you told? Only my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? After the first trimester

How did you tell your partner? I woke him up at 7 am and said that I needed to show him something and handed him the test.

Any symptoms? Bigger boobs, less appetite

What are you most excited about? Everything. The doctors appointments, telling our families and friends, shopping for maternity clothes and clothes for the baby, starting a registry, feeling the baby, holding the baby….

When is your first appointment? Need to schedule soon

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 23
775 posts
Busy bee

Rafissch :  thank you! I hope it lasts too! I feel like it’s so hard to remember what I felt like during my last pregnancy. I got morning sickness pretty early but I don’t remember when so now I’m just waiting ๐Ÿ™ˆ sorry you had bleeding! I bet that was so scary! My friend who didn’t have morning sickness said the same thing, that even though she was super happy it was also weird because she didn’t feel pregnant for a while! 4 is perfect! He’s going to be such a big help! 

My little is only 20 months so we’ve ‘told’ her already lol. I think by the time the baby comes she’ll understand a little more hopefully. She’s a big mommas girl so it’s going to be interesting to see how she reacts! I’m just imagining all the questions your 4 yo will ask ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Post # 24
775 posts
Busy bee

tarheelgirlx3 :  congrats on the baby AND the wedding! That’s so exciting! I cannot wait to hear the hb either. It was awesome last time! 

Post # 25
775 posts
Busy bee

bridalbee31 :  congratulations!! We have our first appointment on the same day! Once you find out the sex are you going to do a gender reveal party or anything? 

Post # 26
775 posts
Busy bee

missyjz :  congrats! So exciting! I never can wait to tell my husband either. He’s lucky I let him wake up on his own to find out 

Post # 27
81 posts
Worker bee

FutureMrsGrabs :  nope I’m way too impatient for that! I’ll tell the people who already know about my pregnancy what the sex is and then when I announce to everyone else I’ll tell them if it’s a boy or girl as well! 

Post # 28
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Roll Call!

How old are you? 24, 25 in January

How far along are you? 4w or 5w? Not 100% since I was still breastfeeding and my cycle have been wonky

Estimated Due Date? June7-June10th ish?

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Tuesday 

Who have you told? Husband, 3 besties, sister and my Nov 2018 weddingbee group

When do you plan to tell other people? Christmas 

How did you tell your partner? I put my daughter in a big sister shirt and waited for him to notice lol

Any symptoms? Cramping on/off, mild nausea at night 

What are you most excited about? Giving my daughter a sibling close in age 

When is your first appointment? In 2 weeks! So I’ll be 6w or 7w

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP. Going to do a 3d ultrasound

Post # 29
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

It’s been sooo long since I was on the Bee but when I found out I was pregnant again I knew I needed to return! I love my July 2018 group from my first and, whilst I’ll continue to share my pregnancy journey there (especially as there are a lot of us currently pregnant again) I’d love another group of supportive ladies to go through the second time around with!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 29

How far along are you? About 5 weeks by my guesstimate (6 according to a pregnancy calculator but I don’t think I’m quite that far yet)

Estimated Due Date? 10th of June 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? We weren’t trying, there was a broken condom incident – oops!!

When did you get your BFP? A very very faint one on Friday, a slightly darker one yesterday and then a pregnant result on a digital this morning (no idea on dpo but I was definitely a few days late)

Who have you told? Hubby

When do you plan to tell other people? We’ll have to tell immediate family soon (we have a number of events coming up where it will be obvious if I’m not drinking); probably tell everyone else closer to 3 months unless I start obviously showing before then

How did you tell your partner? He was asleep; I woke him up and said “I need to show you something” then handed him the test lol

Any symptoms? None beyond a missed period, although I’ve been feeling like my period is about to start all week and have been feeling yucky today 

What are you most excited about? Adding another little one to our family, getting to see our first become a big brother

When is your first appointment? No idea, haven’t booked yet

When are you planning on finding out the sex? I guess around the same time as we did for our first (it was sometime between 15 and 20 weeks lol)

Post # 30
1257 posts
Bumble bee

JessieFay13 :  ‘although I’ve been feeling like my period is about to start all week’

omg that’s how I feel! I get these little cramps like I got a couple days before AF, except AF doesn’t come, so it’s like this ongoing annoyance lol

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors