June 2020 Mamas!

posted 2 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

missyjz :  It’s been happening to me since Monday! Normally my period either comes the same day or the next day, so by Wednesday night I was thinking it was strange so checked my app to see when my period was due only to discover I was a day late already (I have a 15 month old and we weren’t trying, I don’t keep track of this stuff anymore lol). I didn’t ha e this with my first so it’s had me a little worried that it might be a chemical but that yucky feeling has started to go away this evening though, which is relieving.

Post # 33
103 posts
Blushing bee

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 38

How far along are you? 4 w 1 d

Estimated Due Date? June 13

What baby # is this? 2, my first baby girl was born May 31st 2018

How many cycles trying? 2, I had a CP the cycle before this one

When did you get your BFP? On 10 dpo, Oct 1st

Who have you told? Just my husband 

When do you plan to tell other people?  Our parents probably after we get genetic testing, the rest of the family and close friends at 14 weeks and announcing on FB at 20 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? I showed him the positive test

Any symptoms? Shortness of breath, lost appetite, trouble sleeping 

What are you most excited about? Making my family dream plan come true of having 2 kids, getting a sibling for my daughter. 

When is your first appointment? I’m planning to call and make an appointment tomorrow. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex?  At around 10 weeks after genetic testing 

Hi other June 2020 moms to be! How amazing is that?! I would also join the Facebook group. 

I just had a CP last month, joined a Facebook group and sadly, then had to leave the group. Last month the line on my pregnancy test never got dark and I started bleeding on 14 dpo. Today is 15 dpo and no blood yay! I’m taking this pregnancy day by day and milestone by milestone. The next milestone is 22 dpo when the fetus starts having a heart beat ❤. I’m feeling a lot more confident about this pregnancy though, I already started looking at names.

I barely ate anything today. I completely lost my appetite. That  is so weird usually I am always hungry and need to snack on things. I don’t know how long I can keep growing a baby without eating food. My BMI is 21.5 so I  don’t have too many energy reserves. So I am a bit worried.  Tomorrow I need to make an effort to eat something nutritious and healthy to feed that baby.

Post # 34
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Rafissch :  I’ve pm’d you! I think I may have done it yesterday already now I think of it…oops sorry lol!

Post # 35
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? Just turned 29

How far along are you? 3w4d

Estimated Due Date? 6/19/20

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Got a super squinter yesterday at 9dpo and it was way more obvious today

Who have you told? Just my best friend and my Sept 2018 birth group 

When do you plan to tell other people? I’ll tell hubby once I figure out how and everyone else waits until 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I haven’t yet. Trying to figure that out!

Any symptoms? Not yet

What are you most excited about? I’m honestly not sure yet. This pregnancy is complicated since it is our rainbow after the loss of our 6 month old son in February. 

When is your first appointment? Haven’t made an appointment yet. My OB doesn’t see patients until 8 weeks at the earliest. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? We’ve been team green the last 2 pregnancies and are undecided if we will be this time since our loss.

Post # 36
3673 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a little scared to join and jinx myself…but what the hell!

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 35

How far along are you? 5+1

Estimated Due Date? June 7

What baby # is this? 2!

How many cycles trying? I have no tubes, so went straight to IVF for baby #2. This was our second FET.

When did you get your BFP? 4 days after transfer (similar to 9dpo)

Who have you told? My parents, best friend, and my DH’s cousin who also went through IVF

When do you plan to tell other people? We will be seeing our whole family at thanksgiving and hoping for NIPT testing to be back by then so we can share.

How did you tell your partner? I showed him my pregnancy test. 

Any symptoms? I’m on progesterone so I have tons of symptoms from sore boobs, cramps, nauseau, you name it

What are you most excited about? Telling our almost four year old who is desperate for a sibling (or a puppy)

When is your first appointment? I have had two beta draws already, have another one this week, and first ultrasound is 10/18.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? The ultrasound tech was wrong with my son, so we plan on finding out through early genetic screening

Post # 38
3673 posts
Sugar bee

Rafissch :  I added you, thanks! I don’t actually have a “real” facebook page, but I’ll use it now 🙂

Post # 39
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

How old are you (if you want to share)? I’ll be 35 in 3 days!

How far along are you? 5 weeks 7 days

Estimated Due Date? 3rd June

What baby # is this? #2 – we also have a 2 year old son!

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? On our son’s 2nd birthday, 25th September

Who have you told? Husband, my best friend and my parents (only because we are on holiday visiting them and I couldn’t NOT tell them when we had the opportunity to tell them face to face!) 

When do you plan to tell other people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Hmm not my finest hour. Via text. He text me to tell me he had just found out I’d won a 2 night accommodation prize package and I was so shocked and excited about all the good news I replied ‘the good news doesn’t stop there today! (Along with a baby emoticon)’ I instantly regretted it but he wasn’t upset. 

Any symptoms? Tiredness! Sore boobs. Just feeling a bit ‘off’. Major bloating already! I’m already worried about how I’ll hide it for another 7 weeks!

What are you most excited about? Mr 2 becoming a big brother. Meeting our newest babe. 

When is your first appointment? 16th October

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Team green here. We didn’t know for our son either and I loved not knowing until he was born. 

Post # 40
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

sunnyorchid :  I am feeling the same way – always feeling full. My BMI is 18 and I’ve never worried about not eating this early. I know a lot of people with such bad morning sickness they lost weight, so unless your doctor is concerned, I wouldn’t be. My daughter was born on May 30th and my due date for this one is June 4th! My sister and I are only 9 days apart – I always gave my mom major props for planning two birthday parties back to back when we were growing up!

Post # 41
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 39

How far along are you? 5w6d

Estimated Due Date? June 4

What baby # is this? 1 

How many cycles trying? We’ve been on the infertility train for almost 2 years.  In that time frame, I’ve had 2 surgeries for endo (lost my tubes with the second one), had 4 egg retrievals and done 2 transfers.  First transfer ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks after my hcg failed to rise.

When did you get your BFP? 7 days post transfer,   9/22

Who have you told? My husband, our parents, my  brother, a few close friends, and 2 co workers.  We’ve been pretty open about our infertility struggles, so we’ve told the people that have supported us the most along the way.  

When do you plan to tell other people?  Haven’t given it much thought yet, I’m just focusing on keeping this pregnancy at the moment.  

How did you tell your partner?  I showed him the test!  He was a bit upset, he wanted me to wait for my beta, but I couldn’t wait any longer!!

Any symptoms?  I’m on daily progesterone shots, so nausea, sore boobs, tiredness, insomnia, and shortness of breath.  

What are you most excited about?  It doesn’t seem real yet, but I’m excited to see my husband become a dad.  He’s so good with his neices and nephews, I know he’ll make an excellent dad!!

When is your first appointment?  I’ve had 2 hcg blood draws, and first ultrasound is 10/18

When are you planning on finding out the sex?  Not sure yet

Post # 42
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

How old are you (if you want to share)? Nearly 35 (birthday is next week!)

How far along are you? 6 weeks

Estimated Due Date? June 4th

What baby # is this? #2!

How many cycles trying? 3 ish

When did you get your BFP? This past weekend- 10dpo

Who have you told? My Jan 2017 group and my best college friends. I needed people to help convince me the test was positive and it just evap lines!

When do you plan to tell other people? Likely will tell our parents after my appointment. Around 12 wks for whoever else we feel need to know.

How did you tell your partner? I gave the test to our daughter and she brought it to him. I got it all on video!

Any symptoms? Tired, hot, and thirsty… SO THIRSTY.

What are you most excited about? Seeing my daughter as a big sister!

When is your first appointment? Oct 29th

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Not sure! We were team green last time and it was so fun so we’re considering it again!

Post # 43
1217 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Just found out yesterday! Still in shock a bit (even though we were TTC lol), but excited, as well!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? 5 weeks

Estimated Due Date? June 13-16, 2020 (not exactly sure as I just went off BC in July and my cycles weren’t fully regulated when I conceived)

What baby # is this? First for me, third for Darling Husband

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday! 10/09/19, took two HPTs

Who have you told? You guys are the first lol

When do you plan to tell other people? I plan to tell my two best friends, parents, brothers, in-laws, and my boss around weeks 8-10. We’ll publicly announce after the first trimester.

How did you tell your partner? He told me! I was so anxious that I immediately walked out of the bathroom after dipping the test. He stayed in to watch it and after about 5 seconds he yelled, “you’re pregnant!” I told him I wanted to wait out the 5 minutes just to be sure, but he came out and kept hugging and kissing me and saying “you’re pregnant!” lol.

Any symptoms? Not too many, I noticed on Monday my night my nipples were super sore, I’ve been a little constipated and I’ve been way more thirsty than normal, meaning I’m in the bathroom a lot. I’ve also been really congested with no other cold symptoms, I read yesterday that this could be caused by pregnancy (thickening of mucus membranes). No nausea, sensititity to smells, or anything like that (yet, at least).

What are you most excited about? Becoming a mom! Darling Husband is such a wonderful dad and I can’t wait to share in that parenting experience with him.

When is your first appointment? November 13th

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible!

Post # 44
73 posts
Worker bee

Ahh hi ladies!! So thrilled to be joining you! I would love to get into a Facebook group if there is one. I’m in a July 2018 group and it’s the most amazing thing. I’m going to post this then go back and catch up on comments! 

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? I am 27, hubby is 34

How far along are you? 3 weeks 2 days

Estimated Due Date? June 24, 2020

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday at 8DPO! 

Who have you told? My hubs and a best friend.

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably not until Christmas, I’d be around 14 weeks I think. I doubt I’ll be able to hide it that long, I get big fast lol.

How did you tell your partner? Showed him a pee stick and said “DO YOU SEE THAT LINE?”

Any symptoms? I tested yesterday because I get random waves of nausea and my boobs felt full. 

What are you most excited about? The moment I get to hold our baby! I am going to try to enjoy every second though since this is definitely our last. 

When is your first appointment? I’m going to wait and call next week to set that up. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably until the anatomy scan. I thought about doing the genetic blood test at 10 weeks, we are really hoping for a boy, but my hubby likes to wait until anatomy scan.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors