June 2020 Mamas!

posted 1 month ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
5557 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

Sunshine024 :  we are appointment twins!!! My first appointment is the 11th too! I’m 4 weeks today, due on the 23rd of June 

Post # 62
1472 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Tentative hello! I was probably last here when pregnant with my now five year old! We also made a FB group and are still close. We have met up with each other in multiple countries πŸ™‚

How old are you (if you want to share)? 34

How far along are you? 4 weeks 4 days

Estimated Due Date? June 18th

What baby # is this? 2. I have a five year old daughter.

How many cycles trying? Not as long as I had imagined BUT we decided to sit out one cycle because of issues with due dates and maternity leave and voila!

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday. I went to visit someone from my 2014 weddingbee birth group for a few days and tested before I left (assuming I just had pms). That was a bfn but then I tested just after hopping off the plane yesterday and BFP.

Who have you told? Darling Husband, a couple of close work colleagues (I teach and got bad morning sickness last time), a couple of close friends.

When do you plan to tell other people? I’ll tell a few more after we see a heartbeat. Then I am debating at 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? Nothing special.

Any symptoms? PMS like. Sore boobs, mild nausea, lots of pressure in my abdomen.

What are you most excited about? Giving my daughter a sibling. That and just getting to experience babyhood and toddlerhood again.

When is your first appointment? Well. Right now it is October 28th but I realised I have a field trip that day (teacher) so will postpone.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP haha. 

Post # 63
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Sansa85 :  yay!! Good luck! We can definitely check in on each other that day!! 

Post # 64
9 posts
Newbee

Hi all! It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here but excited to join the June 2020 mamas group! I love my Sept 2017 group of ladies πŸ™‚

How old are you (if you want to share)? I’ll be 31 next week, Darling Husband is 31

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 2 days

Estimated Due Date? June 20, 2020 (I think!)

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 4 (with a CP in August)

When did you get your BFP? Weds 10/9 at 9 DPO

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my Sept 2017 group, my parents and inlaws

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure yet prob Xmas! 

How did you tell your partner? He was coming home from a business trip and I had my son waiting for him wearing a Big Brother shirt when he walked in the door. I recorded him the whole time (so he knew something was up) and it still took him FOUR minutes to notice LOL he was so surprised! I was trying so hard not to give it away.

Any symptoms? Just really tired! Small bouts of nausea

What are you most excited about? Seeing my son being a big brother, becoming a family of 4

When is your first appointment? Not sure yet! I’ve been in for betas already but thats it. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Hopefully asap!

Post # 65
6 posts
Newbee

Got my first appointment date set! πŸ™‚ 

October 17th and cant wait! 
Also, forgot to mention but would definitely love to be a part of the Facebook group πŸ™‚ 

Post # 66
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Rafissch :  I’d like to join the Facebook group, if possible. πŸ™‚

Post # 67
103 posts
Blushing bee

dutchmrstobee :    thank you for your kind words. Yeah, usually I don’t like hot tubs because they make me feel dizzy when they are too hot. It definitely wasn’t that hot. I’m just concerned about the migrane attack right afterwards, who knows maybe it was just a random coincidence. But hopefully the baby is all right. I will try not to worry, it’s too late anyway. Hopefully at 14 weeks at the detailed ultrasound I will see a nicely formed spine and brain on a healthy looking baby.Then I will do a big sigh of relief. 

Welcome and congratulations to all the new June 2020 moms!

Post # 68
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

My test line was darker than the control line at 13DPO!! Finally feeling good about this pregnancy!! Would love an add to the Facebook group! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 69
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Rafissch :  oops forgot to tag you in my post above but I’d love an add to the Facebook group!!

Post # 70
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

We had our first appointment yesterday at 6 weeks! Pregnancy confirmed and got to see and hear the heartbeat! Headed back in 2 weeks for another peekπŸ’—

Post # 71
6 posts
Newbee

monet11 :  That’s awesome! πŸ™‚ Little squishy ♥️ I have my first appointment with my doctor today but I don’t think I’m getting an ultrasound yet

Post # 72
3721 posts
Sugar bee

monet11 :  Yay that’s so exciting! Cute little blobby πŸ™‚

Post # 73
775 posts
Busy bee

monet11 :  I’m so jealousu! My u/s is 1 week away exactly, I cannot wait!

Post # 74
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

monet11 :  Congratulations! That is so exciting!! Ugh, I cannot wait for my first appointment! 

Post # 75
6 posts
Newbee

Well my appointment consisted of a bunch of questions and then getting blood work done and my ultrasound is a week from today on the 24th so this week is going to go by super slow! Lol 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors