June 2020 Mamas!

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 76
775 posts
Busy bee

Nicole Teet :  My ultrasound is the 24th too! I cannot wait! I feel like time has slowed down waiting for it. 

Post # 77
6 posts
Newbee

Rafissch :  Haven’t heard from you in a while, how are you doing? 

Post # 78
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

So excited to be able to join this thread!

How old are you (if you want to share)?  36

How far along are you?  7w2d

Estimated Due Date?  June 3, 2020

What baby # is this?  my first!

How many cycles trying?   4

When did you get your BFP?  September 25

Who have you told?  My parents, close friends and my employer

When do you plan to tell other people?  after 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner?  He was out of town, and i couldn’t hold it in, so i called and facetimed him screaming and crying.  He thought there was a burglar in the house! lol.

Any symptoms?  Breast tenderness, fatigue, on and off nausea, bloating, moodiness, gassy

What are you most excited about?  Seeing my baby for the first time and experiencing all of the emotions that come along with motherhood

When is your first appointment?  I had my pregnancy confirmation on 9/30, and my first ultrasound is this coming monday 10/21

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible.  I think there is a blood test that can be done around 10 weeks, so i will be doing that because i am a high risk pregnancy due to my age.

Post # 80
6 posts
Newbee

Rafissch :  I think you missed me lol

And I know what you mean, these ultrasounds can’t come soon enough! As for losing your mind I’m right there with you! I have 2 yr old twin girls and they are testing my patience lately lol 

Post # 81
2420 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

It’s been a few years since I have been on WB and  very cautiously optimistic about this, so here goes!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 35

How far along are you? 4+2

Estimated Due Date? June 24

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? We struggled for about 3 years before conceiving our son via multiple rounds of IVF. This was our final embryo so we went straight to FET.

When did you get your BFP? 4dp5dt (9dpo)

Who have you told? My husband and a few girls from WB that I am close to from the infertility boards and my month group.

When do you plan to tell other people? I don’t think we will make a huge announcement this time, I’m still very anxious about this pregnancy.

How did you tell your partner? Romantically after a PIO injection I blurted out that I was “definitely pregnant” and then we did not speak of it again until I got my beta results today. wink

Any symptoms? None!

What are you most excited about? Giving my son a sibling!

When is your first appointment? Most likely the week of 10/28 for our first ultrasound. I have one more beta scheduled for Monday and if all goes well, we go in at 6, 7 and 8 weeks before graduating to the OB.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Undecided. We were team green last time, but our son was born with some major complications and the announcement was very anti-climactic. My husband and I are discussing if we want to find out this time.

Rafissch :  I will send you a PM, I would like to join the FB group. Thanks!

Post # 82
68 posts
Worker bee

Joining the board since i think other women support could help.

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32 hubby 36

How far along are you? 7 weeks

Estimated Due Date? June 5? 

What baby # is this? #1

How many cycles trying? 1 cycle

When did you get your BFP? Sep 30

Who have you told? Only hubby and my mom

When do you plan to tell other people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I hide the test in his sweats pocket for him to find it.

Any symptoms? I was having bearable symptoms, sore breast, bloating, cramps… until a week ago when the sickness hit me and i have barely been able to leave my home, never knew this could be so intense. I cry every single day  

What are you most excited about? Not sure yet, too sick to be excited 🙁

When is your first appointment? Monday 10/21

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible. 

I really don’t know how you mom’s do this, dealing with this sickness and having to care for another child… This  nausea-sickness it’s hideous, it’s so so so hard.

Post # 83
62 posts
Worker bee

0queenbee0 :  I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling so ill. If the sickness is that bad you need to see a doctor asap, probably you need to go into the ER for IV fluids and meds. If you can’t keep anything down you are probably dehydrated which is dangerous for both you and baby. Lots of people will tell you that sickness is normal, but severe sickness is not normal. This sounds like it could be hyperemesis gravidarum. If it is, and even if it’s not, it will need management by your medical team. Sorry to scare you but please go and get checked out and I hope you’re feeling better soon!

I haven’t roll called yet, I’ll do it soon!

Post # 84
62 posts
Worker bee

How old are you (if you want to share)?

How far along are you? 4 weeks today – period due today

Estimated Due Date? 27 June 2020 I think

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? About 7 or 8 (not including the cycles we didn’t try or tried not to since we started trying).

When did you get your BFP? On Tuesday, at 9 DPO.

Who have you told? My husband, one friend, a doctor, the nurses at the blood lab, and Weddingbee.

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure. My husband will want to wait a bit. He’s refusing to believe it or get invested until we have further confirmation as we had a chemical pregnancy earlier in the year. We won’t be able to keep it from people long though if I get as sick as I did last time.

How did you tell your partner? He woke up when I got out of bed needing to pee at about 4am. He must have noticed he taking my phone with me, because he asked if it was positive when I came back. So I said yes it was, and asked if he wanted to see.

Any symptoms? My breasts seem huge and sore. I’m really tired, and already feeling pretty nauseous. On medication for that already which seems to be helping. I’m feeling pretty fat and bloated too, and think I look a bit fat.

What are you most excited about? Having a bump, my son getting a little sibling… Short term, getting my blood results back.

When is your first appointment? Saw GP on Friday and did bloods. Have to book dating scan and then can hopefully book with an obstetrician after that.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably at 20 week scan.

Post # 85
62 posts
Worker bee

Oops, sorry about the formatting! Copy and paste didn’t quite work out.

Post # 86
62 posts
Worker bee

I’ll wait to request access to the Facebook group, I’m a bit nervous after a chemical pregnancy a few months ago. Hope people will continue to chat here in the meantime until everyone is ready to join the Facebook group!

Post # 87
62 posts
Worker bee

froghop22 :  Sorry to hear you’ve got bad nausea. You should talk to your doctor about that. Also you may find that drinks other than water are easier to drink and to keep down. You could try lemonade, sprite, ginger ale, cordial, diluted cordial, soda or sparkling water. 

Post # 88
62 posts
Worker bee

Sunshine024 :  Sorry to hear that you have bad nausea. Hope it’s not too bad and you’ll be feeling a bit better soon. If it’s really bad you should talk to your doctor about it, and if you can’t keep anything down you may need to go to the ER. We’re all told that some sickness is normal, but what most people don’t know is that severe sickness is not normal and needs treatment. Hope you’re not that bad!

Post # 89
62 posts
Worker bee

sassybeee :  Great lines! I’m 13 DPO today (according to predicted ovulation date, I didn’t confirm it). My line this morning was darker than before but not that dark! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors