• Wedding: City, State

Im Australian too, so I’ll write my dates around the correct way for you πŸ˜‰

ROLL CALL 

Your age/ partner’s age: 34/33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: 3/6

POAS Date: 16/6

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days, with O on CD18 has been the recent pattern.

Cycles Trying: first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): continue charting but this time we won’t be preventing. Aiming to BD EOD in the lead up to O, as that’s how my son was conceived.

Trying anything new this month: not preventing

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? 6 years this June. We met online, kind of, we had actually met once before through mutual friends (small town).

Post # 5
67 posts
Worker bee

Your age/ partner’s age: 35/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: 1st June

POAS Date: 13th June

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):charting, prenatals, EP oil

Trying anything new this month: more sex

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? Just about 3 years / tinder.

Post # 6
438 posts
Helper bee

I might end up POAS twice in June since I have an early POAS date!  Fx that isn’t necessary! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 37/42

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: today might be O date!

Ovulation Date: May 19?

POAS Date: June 5

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 9

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): all of the above!

Trying anything new this month: Once my fertility clinic opens back up I’m going to go for a sonohysterogram before starting IUI.  I’ve been at this point since March so just waiting for things to start opening!

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We’ve been together for 6 years and met online!

Post # 7
369 posts
Helper bee

Yay fellow Aussie here too! Thank you for starting this thread πŸ™‚ 

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 32/32

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD17 today (20/5)

Ovulation Date: I never know 🀷🏻‍♀️

POAS Date: 1/6

Usual Cycle Length: Usually 27 days

Cycles Trying: Cycle 6

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD ED/EOD from CD10, prenatals, vitex.

Trying anything new this month: Less tea, OPKs, and hubby taking vitamins.

Link to your chart if charting: n/a

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? This month we’re celebrating 10 years together! Have been married for 4 years. We met through mutual friends at a bar. 

Post # 8
1467 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE IT I’M NOW ONE OF THE WONDERFUL POAS CHAMPIONS.

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 30/34

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: 1. (period started today, not going back on pill after)

Ovulation Date: ~3/4 June. Unsure, as first cycle off BC pill and first TTC cycle. Could be a little wacky.

POAS Date: June 20

Usual Cycle Length: 28/29 days off BC

Cycles Trying: 1st!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals and that’s it. First cycle, going to test the waters for a bit to see how my body goes after being on BC for a year. Did have a blood test to test for nutrient deficiencies, vaccine antibodies and basic kidney, liver, thyroid fuction. All looks perfect! 

Trying anything new this month: unprotected sex! hahaha

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? Almost 6 years – met through a work drinks thing – he’s an old colleague of my (then) colleague!

Post # 10
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 38/44

Baby #:1

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD16

Ovulation Date: 19 May (I think, waiting for FF to confirm O)

POAS Date: 1 June (UK bee so I put the dates the right way round as well πŸ˜‰)

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days 

Cycles Trying: 6 NTNP, first actively trying

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, timing sex to EOD during FW. I tried OPKs but find them tricky and I don’t like dehydrating myself during FW as it affects CM

Trying anything new this month: Better timing, charting more closely and paying more attention to CM 

Link to your chart if charting: Don’t know how to 

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? 8 years, married 5. We met at an AC/DC tribute band night out with mutual friends

Post # 11
77 posts
Worker bee

I am so excited thanks for starting a June board!

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 31/33

Baby #: this will be our first

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD13

Ovulation Date: CD18 

POAS Date: If I manage to wait to 12DPO it will be June 6th

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: Officially this is the first – we had a miscarriage a few months ago and despite everything being crazy we are going to start.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Seven seas fertility vitamins and clear blue digital ovulation tests.

Trying anything new this month: First month so everything is new.

Link to your chart if charting: I have the kit but my sleep is all over the place so I might wait until it’s useful to properly start.

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We met at work, been together for four years and married for 3 months.

Post # 13
438 posts
Helper bee

I thought I would O yesterday but still haven’t gotten my temp rise!  We didn’t bd yesterday (too sore from 3 days in a row!) so we will today and hope for temp rise tomorrow!  Those of you who have been charting, how long does it take you to O after positive opk?  It used to take me 2 days, but the last few cycles have been day of or after, so I guess I’m back to 2 days!

Post # 14
532 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I almost always O the day after my positive opk. I did have one weird cycle this year where it seemed like it may have been 2 days later, but the times I was taking my temps on those few days were so different that I really cant be sure.

Post # 15
438 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@tastastic:  good to know!  Thanks!  My cycles are very regular so it seems weird that my O day would vary, so I’m wondering if it’s a temp thing too.  I usually have a slow rise so I’m not sure temping is completely accurate for me in finding O date.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors