June 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
2597 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
@bjenmomma:  Omg BEE! I’m hoping everything is ok. Can you call your OB/GYN or midwife to see if they will see you? Maybe telehealth or even have you come in for betas. I’m hoping for the best for you that whatever is happening resolves safely!

Post # 47
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
@somathemagical:  I just did some counting, and IF it’s an early positive, then my DH has some magic sperms that managed to survive 8 days between sex and O (so I’m going with a MC from last cycle).

I’m going to test in a couple of days again with a wondfo, but in my heart I’m accepting this as a MC, and hoping for some of that post MC extra fertility.  The bleeding seems to have stopped today though, so I guess that’s a good thing either way.

Post # 48
39 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 28/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: Around June 12th

POAS Date: Gonna try to hold out until June 30th – we shall see how this goes!

Usual Cycle Length: 35ish days

Cycles Trying: 4, this is the first with my knowing how to read a chart and OPKs

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Actually BDing on time! The last 3 months, I had my FW all wrong and I had Hubs pulling out during my ACTUAL FW *facepalm.* Also using OPKs and Charting! 

Trying anything new this month: Actually getting swimmers in me during FW might help, bought Preseed to use, going to try to hit O-3, O-2, O-1, O, & O+1.

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We’ve been together 5 years, married for 6 months. We met at a bar, accidently went home together (first for me in my life), left a personal belonging at his house when I left the next morning (without getting his phone # & couldn’t remember his name) and he found me through Facebook (with no mutual friends, as we are from 2 states across the country)! We got together so he could give me my stuff back and hit it off instantly. I always say that me leaving my stuff at his place was my Cinderella moment in life! Longest drunken one-night stand ever! Super grateful for it though, he is the definitely the coolest and I adore him and can;t wait to make him a daddy becuase I know he will absolutely crush it.

Post # 49
27 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 30/31

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: 5 DPO (I think?)

Ovulation Date: 5/17

POAS Date: 6/4

Usual Cycle Length: 31

Cycles Trying: First!! laughing

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every two days, prenatals

Trying anything new this month: First time trying! I’ve been having mid cycle spotting that I’m hoping is ovulation, so used that for timing and hit O-5, O-3, O-1, O, O+2.

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We’ve been together 2.5 years and we met online. We were going to wait until our June 2020 wedding to start trying but we took the pandemic as a sign and started a little early!! Good luck bees!!!

Post # 50
1149 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@bjenmomma:  ugh I am so sorry you are going through this.  That’s so awful to not even know what is happening at the time ๐Ÿ™

Post # 53
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@bjenmomma:  FX for some of that increased fertility for your next cycle! There are so many Bees on this board who have had a success after an MC x 

I had a super high temp this morning at 5DPO because my cat was lying on my chest for about an hour before I woke, or so DH tells me. Maybe I should get FF to ditch it because it’s way higher than usual, but I don’t think it will matter to the overall pattern as I’m only 5DPO. 

Post # 54
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 32/33

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: Currently in the evening of Cd 13, Aussie here too ๐Ÿ™‚

Ovulation Date: I think the 24th of May?

POAS Date: The 9th of June

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days

Cycles Trying: unknown, a lot.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): We aren’t doing anything this month besides the obvious.

Trying anything new this month: We are waiting to get an appointment with our fertility clinic to start another round of IVF but it will probably be a long wait.

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We have been together 11 years! We met at a nightclub back in 2009 and became friends. We then realised that he was at the same uni as my brother doing the same degrees ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 55
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

What is everyone’s POAS plan? I only have one FRER on purpose so I can’t go nuts, I think I have the potential to become a POAS-aholic. I’ve been tempted to order cheapies online and start testing from 9DPO but I think that will just send me crazy. I’m going to try and hold out until the day my period is due, otherwise I’d be starting the POAS-athon this coming Wednesday. 

Post # 56
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2029

Your age/ partner’s age: 28/34

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: N/A

POAS Date: June 23rd

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 4 off BC and 3 actively trying

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I stopped charting this month. It made made me wayyyy to anxious. The past three months showed me I always ovulate between cd13-14 and have a 28-29 day cycle. As well, as I always ovulate  a day after my OPK peak. OPK seem less stressful because I do them for 2-5 days during fertile window- get a peak- then move on for the rest of the month. Having to log in a temp every day had me obsessing over every temp drop or increase and was driving my anxiety off the roof. Also taking prenatal, Vitamin C, B6, probiotics

Trying anything new this month: no charting

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We have been married for 1.5 years civilly and are planning our spiritual wedding that had to be pushed back for this summer or fall. 

Post # 57
1149 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  I usually try to wait to POAS until AF arrives and only have frer too for that reason!  There have been times when I’ve caved and tested early, but it didn’t really help me with tww stress so I try not to!

Post # 58
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  I do have some cheapies, and I think one FRER at the back of the cupboard. My plan is to wait until at least 12dpo to test with a cheapie, and not crack the FRER unless there is definitely something on the cheapies.

Post # 60
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
@somathemagical:  Thanks! I am hoping I just missed it as I’ve been using FMU. I’ve been drinking so much water as it’s so hot here so I think later in the day might be to dilute to pick up anything. I had some cramps and a change in CM so hoping I have and the tests just missed it ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors