June 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 586
4034 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@katza:  What a cute way to share the good news! Congratulations! 

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m sorry for your loss. Infertility is a tough road to travel. It has changed me as a person, and in some ways I miss my old self, but I’m a badass who has survived some pretty awful things and I’ve grown to appreciate the resilience in myself, my husband, and our marriage. Thank you for your kind words, I hope that this transfer will lead to our first child!

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  It really is. I don’t personally know anyone who hasn’t had some sort of hiccup or delay during the process. They always seem to come out of left field. 

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  Thank you so much! I hope that this will be our month! 

View original reply
@anonybee345:  Thank you! 

And fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to POAS! 

Post # 587
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@mrsw88:  sorry about the BFN again, but the nipple soreness may be s a good thing (or so I’ve heard). The temps are interesting, but at least they aren’t dropping! 

I’m going in tomorrow for my testing and they said they’ll do the SHG too which makes me nervous because I keep reading about it being painful. And they said I have to go with a full bladder, and I suck at holding my bladder! Lol tomorrow will be interesting

Post # 588
1129 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  ooh I’m glad you were able to get your testing scheduled!!  I hope the SHG isn’t too painful!  I’m supposed to get one next month if AF comes.  Let us know how it goes!

Post # 589
822 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I’ll let you know!FX you don’t need one and get your BFP. I told DH that it can cause cramping and be pretty painful. DH said “well you already have cramps right now with your period, so you’re good” lol thanks! …..men

Post # 590
1129 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  hahaha!  If men had to experience period cramps even once we would never hear the end of how awful it was!  They have no idea!

Post # 591
822 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  omg there’s a reason women have the babies. Men just….couldn’t

Post # 592
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@morecookiesplease: don’t get my started on that. In all my work video calls and meetings I’m appropriately dressed from the waist up and in pj shorts from there down 😂

Post # 593
29 posts
Newbee

Haven’t logged back on until today – thank you all for the congratulations! Lines were even darker today so I have a good feeling (last month was a CP)!

Good luck to everyone this month and the next!!

Post # 594
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@ladyvictoria: it’s a journey that nothing can prepare you for. It’s certainly changed me as a person too. I often think it’s only for the worst but your perspective is honestly inspiring. I need to remind myself of the positives that have come out of it too. 

View original reply
@itsme1987: good luck with everything! Make sure you update us on how it all goes. I really hope it’s not too painful for you. There seem to be very mixed reviews so fingers crossed you’ll be one of the lucky ones and breeze through it. So true about men and pain! 😂🙄

Post # 597
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

BFN for me. I’m sad but I expected it. I’m 14 months postpartum from baby number one. She just loves her breastfeeding and I’ve weened down to just a nap, bedtime and middle of the night feed but still no AF. I’m going to try to ween off the nap feed next week, and then middle of the night the week after and then bedtime after that. So hopefully I get a BFP or at least AF by August… wish me luck! I was hoping I’d be one of those people who got pregnant while breastfeeding but I guess not. 

Congratulations to the BFPs this month and I’ll see any BFNs on the July board. Who knows maybe the rest of us will have April babies! 😜

Post # 599
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes 🥰

I really was counting myself out for the month. Chugging coffee and wine through the whole last 2 weeks. I thought our timing was terrible. We got O-5 and O+1. Like how did this happen.. Stats say very low probability. I feel like this is kind of a miracle. Based on bbt, o pains, lh surge and just being very in tune with my body I’m thinking I ovulated Friday afternoon/early evening, we BD’d Saturday morning. My poor husband gets the gold star because we tried to make it happen on Friday, and Saturday was quite the session lol, performance anxiety was definitly getting to him. Who knows what made this happen, but I’m guessing the acupuncture on O day was a factor, and the new supplements I was taking made my CM much better this month. 

I am getting a little happier and more optimistic each day, but I’m still a little wary this could be real. I’m going to get bloodwork today, I just can’t get it out of my head that I have low progesterone. I also can’t stop comparing to my first pregnancy, and thinking about my first little babe whose heart stopped beating at 8.5 weeks. I just hope this little one is healthy and strong! 

Baby dust to everyone and I will be checking back and following along!! 

Post # 600
4034 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@mrsw88:  Thank you! I’ve had to frame it more positively to keep myself pushing along, but I know it’s  tough when you’re in the thick of it. I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is within reach now. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors