June 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 616
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2029

Tested today 4 days after getting my first very light positive and it felt so relieving to see how dark the lines have gotten. First was at 15 dpo, digital was at 17dpo and the last two are now 19dpo 

15dpo

17dpo

19dpo

Post # 617
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2029

View original reply
@electrichedgehog:  I definitely see something! It’s very early, so it makes sense that it’s lighter

Post # 620
53 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@lv06:  Congrats!!  Those are all beautiful lines!

Post # 621
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m officially out and rolling over to July. BFN when I tested at 10DPO so I could have wine, woke up this morning to a temp right below the cover line and AF due tomorrow. FX for a couple more BFPs before the month ends! 

Post # 624
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2020

Many congrats to all of the BFP ladies! I’m out again – AF arrived today, right on schedule. I was pretty sure this wasn’t my month because with the new puppy we only got a chance to BD on O-5 and O day itself. Oh well. At least I’ve got my cycle pretty much nailed down and I know exactly when my next FW will be. 

I hope to BD every FW day next month, and if that doesn’t work I’ll think about getting a general gyno check up for me and sperm analysis for Dear Fiance just to make sure there are no obvious problems.

I look forward to seeing some of you on the July board! FX for a few more June BFPs before the month ends. 

Post # 625
53 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@springtimebee: Sorry to hear that, good luck for next month though!  We had one cycle where we hit every day of FW.  Despite it not working for baby-making purposes, it did make for a pretty great month. 

Post # 628
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Congrats to the bfps and sorry to hear about the roll overs to July. 

This weekend was really hard for me as Saturday was the anniversary of our loss but I think the lead up was worse that the day itself. I’d built it up to be a huge milestone and although I spent a lot of the day thinking about what happened it’s still something I think about daily anyway. I let myself be sad but now I’m determined to stay positive that we will get some answers and our rainbow baby soon.

AF arrived this morning so I’ll see some of you (although I hope not too many) on the July board. Thank you for all the support this month and I’ve got everything crossed that we get a few final bfps for those of you still waiting.

Post # 629
1152 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m sorry about the anniversary 🙁.  Letting yourself take the time to grieve and deciding to be positive is an excellent idea!  Sometimes even when you’re not feeling positive you can start to feel positive by convincing yourself that you are!  I hope you are able to get some answers with your follow-up appointment this month! ❤️

Post # 630
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@mrsw88:  Sending you hugs and wishing you the best as you move forward! 

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  I know tomorrow is my POAS day but I’m so nervous, I just might chicken out! LOL Today I am 6DP transfer which equates to 11DPO and I’ve been feeling great this whole time. No notable symptoms – increased appetite but I had that before transfer so it’s the progesterone, I’m warmer than usual (again, progesterone) and aside from one short crampy feeling a few days ago and a kind of pressure or dull ache in my cervix area yesterday, I feel completely normal. I belong to a group chat of other women who had transfers the same day and most of them have all kinds of symptoms like headaches and night sweats and cramps, and I just can’t relate. I’m trying not to let that get to me since plenty of women get their BFPs without any symptoms, but it’s definitely hard not to compare sometimes!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors