June 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 631
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m sorry you had to go through that milestone, but I’m happy you were able to get through it and have a positive mindset. It would definitely be challenging especially as you continue to TTC. I’ll see you over on the July board ❤

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  are you testing soon? How’How’s your TWW going?

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  I can only imagine the TWW craziness you’re feeling! The symptom spotting drives me crazy. I’m pretty sure I’ve experienced every symptom in the book and convinced myself that I’m pregnant every month.

I find myself now going crazy wondering what our investigation testing results will be! Ugh we don’t have any notable issues. The only thing is that I get pretty painful cramps during AF…..I’m driving myself crazy trying to figure it out in my head

Post # 632
1152 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  no symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing!  I’ve had all sorts of symptoms while ttc and haven’t gotten a bfp yet, so symptoms aren’t always a good sign, just like no symptoms aren’t always a bad sign.  Fx for when you’re ready to test!! ❤️

Post # 633
1152 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  do you know when you’ll get your results??  When I had my blood testing, I got results right away but had to wait until my testing was done for the month for my follow-up appt to talk about them with my RE so I drove myself crazy trying to figure out what it all meant! 😂

I’m 13 dpo today and planning to test tomorrow.  I’m not feeling great about this cycle since my temp dropped a bit today after rising a lot yesterday (temping is going to be what causes me to lose my mind!!) and I just had a tiny bit of spotting.  It was hard to tell if it even was spotting since it was so light.  I’m disappointed since last month I didn’t have spotting at all.  When I had issues with spotting before it was usually 9-10 dpo so at least it wasn’t as early I guess.  Ugh!

Post # 634
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Thank you, that’s what I try to tell myself too! 

Post # 635
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I think I get the results of everything at the end of the month. 

Ugh that sucks about the temp drop and potential spotting! I agree that temping takes a toll on you mentally. It’s hard not to obsess. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow!

Post # 636
4095 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

I’m 12DPO and took this with FMU. I’ve been feeling nauseas after eating but I started taking my B vitamins with my morning coffee and not eating for a few hours afterwards so that would be causing it. I feel like I *might* see something, but at 12DPO, I would think it’d be a visable line. I feel crampy and bloated so I’m sure AF will start within a few hours.  🙁

Post # 637
53 posts
Worker bee

Unfortunately, my lines have not been getting darker, so I’m preparing myself for this to be a chemical.  I’m going in for a blood draw this afternoon so hopefully I’ll at least get some quick information.  I didn’t mean to test so early this cycle – I just felt weird one day and figured I’d check for pregnancy before moving on to worrying that I had COVID.  I think I’ll wait it out a little longer next time!

Post # 638
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thank you. I am feeling positive about moving forward. I’m trying to find all the small positives and make the most of what I really hope could be our last summer as just a couple too. How are you doing? Temps drive me crazy too and I think I’ve decided to only temp until O is confirmed. I also won’t be testing early again next cycle. The longer ttc goes on the more I’m able to figure out what makes me stressed and neither of those things make me feel any better so I’m going to avoid them!

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  I’ve got everything crossed for you. I didn’t really have any symptoms when I got my bfp and that often seems to be the case! I wouldn’t read too much into the symptoms others have. I really hope that’s a good sign for you. 

Post # 639
629 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  thanks bee. I don’t think I’ll actually POAS until very early August as my cycles have been sitting at about 35 days recently but I’ll be hanging out on that thread anyway 🙂 have you had any news on your tests yet?

Post # 640
629 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@electrichedgehog:  I’m so sorry it’s looking like a chemical. Hugs to you ❤️ Sometimes testing early and knowing is harder than not.

Post # 641
1152 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  I’m awful with seeing squinters so I don’t see anything, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing there.  I hope it’s just too early!

View original reply
@electrichedgehog:  I hope the blood draw comes back with good news 🤞

View original reply
@mrsw88:  that is a great idea to eliminate unnecessary ttc things that just add stress!  I know logically that post-O temps can’t really tell you much and temps fluctuate normally anyways, but I can’t stop over analyzing them!!

Post # 642
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@mrsw88:  That’s super reassuring, thank you! 

Post # 643
53 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  I don’t see anything but my eyes aren’t as good as others – and sometimes it’s there in person but not so obvious in a picture!  I also get nauseous when AF is on the way, which has been SO annoying these past few months of TTC!

Post # 644
4095 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I am too, I never see squinters! I’ll test again in the AM if AF doesnt come. I havent spotted yet and my cramps have gone away so thats a good sign! lol

View original reply
@electrichedgehog:  Mine either, I never see the super light ones. Ugh, Im NEVER nauseas, so it’s been such a mindf*&k the past few days. I’m so sorry your BFP is looking like a chemical. Hugs to you!!

Post # 645
629 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  If I had regular cycles and knew roughly when I ovulated then I’d just aim for every other day in the middle of my cycle and skip the temping all together. I know that some people love all of the extra data but I am such an over analayser that I drive myself crazy with it. I’ve got to the point that when I test I destroy and discard it after my usual 10 mins of staring and imaging lines until I’m cross eyed because otherwise I’d be going back to it all day! I have felt slightly insane with it all come cycles 😳 I think you have to find the balance that works for you. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors