June 2020 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 646
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2029

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I agree for me this cycle was the one cycle I stopped temp and everything. Temp is great to know your cycle, but after 3 months of it it was becoming so stressful. I literally stopped and from OPK ovulation pain, I only hit either o-3 or o-4 because I was moving and so busy… well this was the month I got my BFP. 

Post # 647
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  I don’t think I see anything, but test again tomorrow!

View original reply
@electrichedgehog:  I’m sorry the lines aren’t getting darker….let us know how it goes with your blood work this afternoon. I have my FX that this isn’t a chemical! ❤

View original reply
@mrsw88:  no news on my tests yet, I have more blood work, ultrasound and hsg on Saturday, then DH has his SA on the 13th. They also test after O for progesterone, so I think I’m not gonna temp once O is confirmed, since they’ll do it for me! Do you know when you’ll get your blood work results and more testing done? 

Post # 648
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@lv06:  congratulations 🙂 I figure that if it’s going to happen it will happen whether I obsess over my temps ovulation or not!

View original reply
@itsme1987:  it’s good that you don’t have to wait too long for the hsg as you were so ready for it! Definitely no need to temp if they confirm ovulation for you. I need to call the hospital this week to see if they are running the SAs again as that was put on hold and I get my blood results back on Thursday. They’re actually from the tests I had in April! I think the CD21 test will indicate I didn’t ovualate as I had a wonky cycle post CP and late O. I’m hoping that due to this and my irregular cycles they’ll look at starting some medicated cycles ASAP but that’s just based on everything I’ve heard and read. They said they’ll re-book my ultrasound and I’m hoping they’ll book an HSG too. So the ball is rolling atleast!! 

Post # 652
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  Thank you so much! I think I might try later this week because then I’ll have better odds of it being a definitive answer. I would most likely get a pretty accurate result tomorrow, but it would also be early enough to still hold out hope for a late implanter, and I just don’t want to do that to myself. 

Post # 654
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  Thank you! 

Post # 655
603 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  if you decide to test in July instead, I’ll be looking for the update! ❤️

Post # 656
603 posts
Busy bee

I got a bfn at 14 dpo today so I’m pretty sure I’m out.  AF isn’t due until Friday so I’ll roll call in the July boards then.  As if AF isn’t enough, my pms symptoms are awful this month!  I’m ready for this cycle to end so won’t mind if the next cycle comes early 😜

Post # 658
603 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  I made sure to note all of my symptoms on my chart as a good reminder that pms symptoms can be the same as pregnancy symptoms!!  I’ll see you on the July boards soon!

Post # 660
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  sorry about your BFN! Hopefully waiting for AF isn’t too torturous

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors