June 2020 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 661
553 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  thanks!!  I have my SHG scheduled for next week already so we can trade stories about it on the July boards!

Post # 662
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  oh that’s so exciting that you have it scheduled! So happy to have people to talk through this stuff with

Post # 663
553 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  yes same!!  Is yours this weekend??  Mine is next Friday!

Post # 664
12 posts
Newbee

Woke up this morning to heavy bleeding and cramping, so confirmed this was a chemical.  While I could have waited to test and “not known” I think I still kind of would have known.  Bummer.

With my cycle length my next possible testing will land in early August, so I’ll skip the July board but still be around.  Good luck to everyone rolling over!

Post # 666
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Thank you, I need them!  I at least had never gotten a fully convincing positive or had significant enough symptoms to really feel pregnant, but of course we’re still sad.  And frustrated, because for once I would like to just be “normal pregnant”!  But it is what it is.  On to the next cycle we go.

Post # 667
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  thank you bee 

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Urgh, sorry about the bfn. I also had raging pms this cycle. I’m glad you’ve got your shg scheduled. Hopefully next month will be the month of starting to get some answers for some of us. 

Post # 668
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@electrichedgehog:  I’m so sorry bee. I had a CP back in March and it’s a hard thing to go through no matter how early you are. Sending you hugs and hoping you get your sticky baby soon ❤️

Post # 670
553 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I hope so too!  We couldn’t schedule dh’s SA until August since appts were so booked so I’m hoping there is a cancellation or some way to get in earlier.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors