June 2021 POAS

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 76
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

Update bees

I had my US today and lining looks good, L side dominant cyst, which is either just about to pop or already did in the last 24 hours (so definite O this month) bloods next week to check progesterone, but hoping the two losses were just very bad luck.

Sorry to the early rollovers, it sucks a lot! Fingers crossed for July to be a lucky month for you.

You can never be sure with opk’s but personally I find from darkening to positive about 3-4 days. Fingers crossed for you! 

View original reply
@ruminator03:  

Post # 80
112 posts
Blushing bee

I’m out. 🙁 Major spotting and BFN at 13dpo. On to cycle 11 for me.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Post # 81
35 posts
Newbee

Well, I didn’t roll call this month because we were busy with a move and I was feeling sort of down about our odds.  We skipped trying last month because I was between Moderna vaccine doses, and then I got the second dose on cd3 and had a typical, fun reaction which I think threw off my cycle and caused me to ovulate really late. 

Anyway, hopefully it is still OK if I post this here without roll calling.  This is from today, 12 dpo.  I tested for the first time yesterday at 11 dpo and saw a second line, although faint.  It seems a bit darker today so I’m hopeful.  I had a chemical in January and the lines never darkened, so obviously I’m worried it will happen again.  This is our third cycle trying since the chemical.

Really sorry for any rollovers so far, I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, and good luck to everyone still waiting this month.  

Post # 83
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
@pineapple225:  Congratulations!! And best wishes for a healthy, boring pregnancy. That is a GREAT line for 12 DPO. Very happy for you!

Post # 84
307 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@pineapple225:  I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

I’m super frustrated, AF is 4 days late and it’s never late, but still getting BFN. I just want the new cycle to start so we can try again, I’m guessing for some reason my cycle is messed up now so I don’t know if my ovulation will be messed up or what’s happening. I’m hoping nothing is really wrong. I’m super hungry/cranky so hopefully AF will start in a day or so.

Post # 85
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
@pineapple225: congratulations! So exciting!

Post # 89
307 posts
Helper bee

I hope I’m not over posting and being annoying, I’m going a little off topic but didn’t know where else to put it.

still no AF

a week ago I got a little bump on my boob, it was extremely painful. I actually thought it was a pimple, and then a boil. I have a doctor appointment in 2 days, and I figured it’s gross, weird, and annoying but I’ll just ask the doctor. It’s not really painful now but it’s got much bigger. It’s as hard as a rock. I just realised there’s another large lump at the top of my breast, which you can’t see but was there when I pressed on it. I’m totally getting medical attention….but haven’t told DH and I’m really freaked out. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors