June 2021 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 91
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
@missexcited1985:  that’s a lot to take in. I’m going to be thinking of you!

View original reply
@pineapple225:  woohoo, that’s a great line!

So I’m 10 dpo today, I don’t feel pregnant but am having weird symptoms that I’m linking to first period pp (woke up feeling sick last night, I’ve been waking up for 2 nights now needing to go pee and grab a snack, I’m super cranky, tired, and have zero patience). AND THE BLOAT!!!? GARH. anyway, I promised I wouldn’t test until at least 12 dpo, and honestly have no reason to test early, but I kinda want to

Post # 92
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Got a BFN on an FRER this morning (10 DPO). I know I’m not quite out yet but was/am disappointed because of how similar the past two days have been to when I found out I was pregnant in November. On 9 DPO, my temp dipped a little and I felt slightly nauseous. The on 10 DPO my temp spiked up and I got a faint positive on a cheapie and from that day on my boobs were sooo sore. Flash forward to yesterday (9 DPO), I felt nauseous walking the dogs (coulda been the humidity) and my boobs started feeling slightly sore towards the evening. This morning my temp spiked up and I thought – okay here it is, BFP coming up! But nope, stark negative. I even compared my chart from November with this month and they are sooooo similar. It’s killing me! I still think I have a chance – and will obvi be testing every day going forward! – but already starting to feel bummed that we weren’t successful.

Post # 93
26 posts
Newbee

Thanks everyone, you all are very kind and I hope to see you on the pregnancy boards soon.

To the people getting BFNs at 10 dpo and earlier, I personally have never received a BFP prior to 11 dpo in any of my 3 pregnancies.  I’m actually kind of stunned at the number of people I see getting them so early on here.  I’ve sworn off testing prior to 11 dpo.  So I’m crossing my fingers for you all and letting you know you aren’t out!

Post # 94
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
@pineapple225:  You’re so right – 10 DPO is early! On the countdowntopregnancy.com site they say 66% of women will receive a BFP at 10 DPO though. On the other hand, Fertility Friend says 10% of charts have a BFP at 10 DPO. So it’s confusing when it comes to how realistic it is to start testing at 10 DPO. I do know that implantation happens between 6 and 10 DPO with the most common day being 9 DPO, and HCG takes about 2 days to rise to levels high enough to be detected by HPTs. So with my first pregnancy where I got a BFP at 10 DPO, I likely implanted at 8 DPO. But your message is soothing to me to remember that maybe I was an outlier with that BFP. As they say, you’re not out till the fat lady sings! (or AF arrives).

Post # 96
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m out. AF is here on dpo 9. I’m so disappointed that the new supplements I took this cycle had no impact whatsoever on my luteal phase. 

my baby is almost one and sleeping through the night. I wonder if I will have to wean in order to conceive. It would break my heart to make that choice. 

Post # 97
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@bizzybee0620:  

I find that stat relating to 10 dpo confusing as well.  Maybe if I were to test with a FRER I would’ve had a positive at 10 dpo, but I’m far to cheap to drop money on that, haha.  I prefer to wait and use the internet strips.  

Post # 100
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
@sarfin914:  I couldn’t agree more! I’m ecstatic for the Bees here who do get thoese VVVVF early positives, but after months and months of being disappointed, I’ve just started waiting until 12 DPO to start testing. Just remember 9 DPO could just be too early… hopefully a BFP coming your way soon!

As for me, I similarly had cramping on 5-6 DPO, and just bloating now at 7 DPO. I’m trying not to symptom spot too much, but eagerly waiting for next week to test! 

Post # 101
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 33 / 34

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: 10 DPO

Ovulation date: May 27 – 30 window (missed a few temp mornings to know more precisely)

POAS date: won’t have access until 6/21 😩

Usual cycle length: 30 days

Cycles trying: first

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): BD tubing timing, charting, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? First month

For fun: What is your favorite summertime meal? Bbq sirloin steak tips, peaches with mozzarella prosciutto and balsamic, kale pomegranate salad

Joining the party late as I missed this thread somehow?! Joined these for my first child and loved the FB group that came out of it once I (finally) got my BFP. 

Ive noticed a massive increase in appetite and drop in energy the last few days. My temp hasn’t dropped yet even though AF should hand arrived today/tomorrow. I did get pregnant first time trying when TTC the first go around but had a MMC then took over 6 months until my sticky BFP. So I have no idea what the likelihood is that a BFP will result our first month trying this time around. 

We’re staying with family until next weekend so won’t have a chance to test until then, but if my temp stays high and no AF this week….I’d say that’s a pretty clear answer for me (I was temping when conceiving my son and my temp charts are pretty textbook which makes things more predictable)

Post # 102
222 posts
Helper bee

AF arrived yesterday which is good news, I took a month off opks to ‘relax’ but this time I’m going back to them.

I went to the doctor today to get the lump in my breast looked at. It’s definitely not a pimple or a boil. I’ve got a referral to get an ultrasound on it, the imagery place isn’t open until Tuesday and I’m hoping they will fit me in on Tuesday. At my appointment I was fishing for reassurance that it’s nothing to worry about but the doctor was tight lipped. It’s super sore from being poked at. 🙁

Post # 103
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2018

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: dpo 8

Ovulation date: jun 4

POAS date: jun19

Usual cycle length: 30 days 

Cycles trying: 0

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): opks 

Trying anything new this month? No

For fun: What is your favorite summertime meal? Bbq! 

Post # 104
61 posts
Worker bee

I’m 10 dpo and it’s looking like a negative so far this morning. Maybe the potential for a squinter but it’s hard to say if it’s real or if my mind is just wanting it so bad. For my last pregnancy I got a vvvvvvfp on 10 dpo and honestly looking back at pictures of the test I don’t see anything 😂. In good news my BBT is still up so I’ll just keep testing tomorrow and see! 

Post # 105
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2018

To the ladies with bfn 8-9DPO, don’t give up! I got a vvvvvfp on 9-10dpo with my first. Keep testing! It’s so tempting to start testing early, but I’m gonna try to hold out until Monday. Not symptom spotting. With my first I felt 0 symptoms leading up to my BFP. Baby dust to you all!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors