(Closed) June 23, 2012 Bees!!!!! Let me hear you!!!

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
2281 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m looking forward to time with family, and some friends I haven’t seen in a reaaaalllly long time, to Fiance meeting some of them for the first time. I’m going to get my dream: gathering almost all of my favorite people in the world all in one room with me. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Besides some of those really big moments (him seeing me when I walk down the aisle, first dance, all of those things), I am really looking forward to the party bus with my future husband and our bridal party. We’ll have it for the time in between the ceremony and reception. I’m just really looking forward to getting to spend that time, celebrating with our friends! Planning has been stressful lately, and I’m looking forward to releasing that stress.

Post # 5
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I’m looking forward to:

• it all coming together
  • everyone having a good time
  • the food
  • wearing my dress!
  • seeing what the candy bar ends up looking like since it took the longest to create
  • hearing peoples comments on the day about my ideas, decor, dress ect.
  • it all being over!!!!

Post # 6
416 posts
Helper bee

Im looking forward to:

seeing how well my colors are going to look together (teal & orange)

Our family dance (Me, Fiance, and our kids doing MJ thriller)

finally seeing out candy bar set up

and also “it all being over”

Post # 8
208 posts
Helper bee

I know this thread is 2 weeks old, but I’m just seeing it, so I’m going to chime in!

The whole wedding seems like a dream.  I’m sure something will go wrong, but the plan is so perfect for us.  I cannot wait until it’s just real.  And then I can’t wait to hope on a plane!

Post # 9
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I’m gonna be so excited for the honeymoon the next day I’m not to be able to sleep it’s going to be like the night before christmas!

Post # 10
3121 posts
Sugar bee

@keepsmiling19:  That’s a great answer!  I’m looking forward to that small amount of time with our closest friends!!!!

I’m looking forward to all of it!  Mostly, those few seconds when it’s JUST US after we walk down the aisle as husband and wife!

Post # 11
1844 posts
Buzzing bee

@Mars62312:  Thank you! I know we’re having a good sized wedding (270 are invited), and I want to try to hang out with everyone. I think that time in between will be really nice!

Also, June 23rd brides…we are less than 10 weeks away! Cue panicking! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
208 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs.DsBeeloved:  ooo this could be a whole new thread!  I’m going to say the kitchen aid ice cream maker!  We just polished off the last of our first batch πŸ™‚  But I’m also a little in love with my Le Creuset batter bowl

Post # 14
1844 posts
Buzzing bee

@Mrs.DsBeeloved:  LOVE. THIS. πŸ™‚

I’m strangely excited to use our new Shark Professional Steam Mop (this is how I know I’m old, lol!). I also can’t wait to use our ice cream maker and wine chiller! After the day I had at work, it’s even more tempting.

The topic ‘June 23, 2012 Bees!!!!! Let me hear you!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors