(Closed) June 2/3, 2012 Brides – Are you ready!?

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hello! Just saw nobody had yet answered your post and didn’t want to leave it that way!! I hate when i post and i get 0 answers Frown

Well, i have 15 days to go!!!! Weeeeeeeee!! Tonorrow i am picking my dress, veil and shoes and i can’t wait to try it one more time and press that chiffon dream against my cheak and really taking in the bridal feeling, you know??

I am calm, though thrilled!!!!!

Post # 4
57 posts
Worker bee

@Tina.Baker:  I’m good too.  The only things I have left to do is to box up and label what will go where at the wedding/reception and steam my table runners and overlays and that is it! 

I sometimes suffer from anxiety attacks when I’m stressed so it was crucial for me to get all projects completed this past weekend, which I did.  So I am looking forward to the coming week!  EIGHT DAYS!! EEK! πŸ˜€

Post # 5
3799 posts
Honey bee

6.1.12!

Have been getting nervous all week. You would think I would not be so nervous, because I am so used to being in front of people but this is so different than anything I’ve ever felt!

I took all of next week off so I can prep and ENJOY myself.

Let’s go do this, ladies! We are gettin’ MARRIED!!!!!

Post # 7
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

We have quite a few things left to do, but we have plans. Until the plans fall through (which they hopefully won’t!) I should still be ok.

I am more than ready to be married! aaahhh 8 days!

Post # 8
1240 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve gotta do some steaming of shirts and belts. 

And I need to get 2 more jars for lollipops for kids.

And pack for the honeymoon, we’re leaving right after the wedding.

Post # 9
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards

I’m just staring at the various weather reports. Looks like rain in my area. πŸ™

Post # 10
1240 posts
Bumble bee

@mink:  Same here πŸ™ (only down the road from you)

Post # 11
87 posts
Worker bee

7 days to go here, and I had a lovely wedding dream last night. It was raining, so we had to have the ceremony in my aunt’s kitchen (?), I forgot the rings and my vows, I wasn’t in the right spot when I was supposed to walk, I was in the middle of crowd for some reason instead of at the top of the aisle, and my family put down a solid white runner instead of the silver damask one I had picked out so I was throwing a hissy fit. Anyone else having nightmares??

Post # 12
1240 posts
Bumble bee

@MsChippyChap:  Just woke up from one. Not a wedding one, honeymoon, Fiance ended up not wanting to go. And I threw a fit (much like I do) and he ended up coming but left all his clothes in wherever we were at. Bathing suit, extra underwear, formal. I woke up crying.

Post # 13
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Woo! I’m so excited! I’m ready to move on to post-wedding life

Post # 14
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m a 6/3 bride, and I’m super excited! It’s hard for me to sit back and relax, because I’m still working out last minute details and finishing up DIY projects. But I’m sure everything will fall in place nicely.

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

I am pretty much completely ready. I am so relaxed and ready to get married. I never thought I would feel this calm 1 week before my wedding but here I am calm as can be.

Post # 16
57 posts
Worker bee

@MsChippyChap:  Awwww!  Thank goodness it was just a dream!!  I haven’t had one in a several weeks, but in two of mine I had an issue with the photographer not being where they are supposed to be or just not showing up at all.  Not sure what was up with that.  I other one I had, I was at the ceremony and I left something across the street in a hotel we were staying in and I went to retrieve it, but on the way out, my seven year old son said he’d go with me and the hotel turned into a fun house.  No matter which way we went, I could never get back to my hotel room!  Yeah, that wasn’t a good one.

We are almost there though!!!  Only a few days!! πŸ˜€

The topic ‘June 2/3, 2012 Brides – Are you ready!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors