(Closed) June 2/3, 2012 Brides – Are you ready!?

posted 8 years ago in June 2012
Post # 17
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

last week, bees!! Fir you all, that is 😀 12 days still for me ! Wishing you all a beautiful week….

Post # 18
923 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe it’s less than a week!  I think I’m in pretty good shape.  I am working on lots of lists and timelines today and have a little bit of DIY craftiness still to do – trimming fabric off the embroidery hoops that are going to be our photobooth backdrop and decorating the vintage hat box that is going to be our card box.

Fiance gets into town tomorrow, which will be great to finally have him here.  Then there will be lots to do for sure.

Everyone is remarking on how calm I am as well…I wish it was the same for my parents.  I think they are pretty sad because I am moving away.  It’s going to be an emotional day for all of us.

The best thing is that the weather forcast is looking awesome!  It’s changed a bit day by day, but right now they are predicting 69 degrees, partly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain.  I was super worried about it being too hot and me sweating all over my dress, so I am very pleased that it seems it will be nice and cool.

All in all, I’m just so excited to be married, and I can’t believe in a few short days all this madness will be over!

Post # 19
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Freaking out with our thank you speech!  Any suggestions ladies!

Post # 20
1064 posts
Bumble bee

@Misshotsauce:  

Let your heart speak and it will work wonderfully!!

Post # 21
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@mrs ranunculus:  You’ll love austin!Except  I know you will hate the heat. Its  going to be a”cool” 88 degrees for my wedding 

I forgot I still have some DIY to do! 

Post # 22
1239 posts
Bumble bee

Today was a bad day. I went to my waxing appointment, and my boss was like, Giraffe, you have TO MANY appointments. I set her straight pretty fast, but ruined my whole day. I had to explain, I’m hourly, and I’m here when you tell me to. I’m also there when I’m not suppose to be but asked me to. You leave all the time early and don’t take your leave. Please, don’t tell me when I can leave. Now I’m just in a bad mood. I think tomorrow I’m going to leave early.

Post # 23
1239 posts
Bumble bee

@mink:  have you checked the weather lately? 

Post # 25
55 posts
Worker bee

Hope you all have a wonderful, amazing, awesome, beautiful, wedding. Wink

The topic ‘June 2/3, 2012 Brides – Are you ready!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors