(Closed) June 24, 2012 brides – 60 days to go!!!

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Time really is flying now. I’m so scared lol. Youre so sweet to surprise your Fiance with a honeymoon, I could never do that I’m terrible at keeping secrets. Where is your cruise to? We’re going on a cruise too!

Post # 5
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@MamaMima:  

oh my I keep having dreams too! In my dreams everything is perfect and only 10 people show up. I would cry.

Post # 6
2281 posts
Buzzing bee

The 60 days thing is freaking me out!!!!

My wedding dreams have all been frustration dreams – things I ordered (not even in real life, just in the dream) don’t arrive, the guests all go to the wrong venue (or the wrong town, in one dream), I can’t get my dress fastened, etc. I’ve dreamed three times that all the diamonds fell out of my engagement ring! Now school is heading into finals, so I’m adding grading stress to wedding stress and the dreams are becoming appropriately stranger. 

One nice dream result, though, was that I kept dreaming this one dear college friend I haven’t seen in a long time is at the wedding (we keep up on fb, but haven’t hung out in years). Not a big thing in the dream, but in each of the dreams, he’s at the wedding, and I’m so happy to see him there. Fiance said to invite him – even though we’re keeping the wedding small and the space that had opened up was from someone in FI’s family declining.

The topic ‘June 24, 2012 brides – 60 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors