(Closed) June 25, 2011!!!!

posted 10 years ago in June 2011
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m also doing a June 25, 2011 wedding and I can’t waiiiiiiiit for it to be here!! Congrats girls! The perfect June day will be coming soon!

Post # 33
142 posts
Blushing bee

I am getting married the next day. June 26, 2011!

Post # 34
22 posts
Newbee

YEAYYY for June 25 brides!!!  It almost feels like finding people with same birthday as you! Lol!  I am so happy for all you other Bees, and cannot wait for the wedding day!  I must admit that planning is getting a little hellacious, even though there are still more than 100 days left!  My fiance and I are both in higher education, so June was the perfect month for us given that that is when students are on vacation, as well as most faculty!  It turned out that was also one of, if not the most popular wedding month!  

So far, we have all the major vendors secured, and just hired a set of day of coordinators to help us keep everything organized and keep me from losing my mind. Lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck my fellow June Bees!!

Post # 35
1 posts
Wannabee

Wow so many people getting married on the same day I am! So exciting i only just got engaged last month but already booked photographer, minister, caterers, both ceremony and reception venue, my invitations are on its way, cake and food sorted, decorations planned and wedding party organized. My wedding song is written and sung from a friend. Thanks to the support of my church family entertainment also organized all i need now…is my dress lol four months to go so how hard could it be right? Fingers crossed

Post # 36
1 posts
Wannabee

I am also a June 25 2011 bride!!!! I can’t believe it’s only 4 months away!!!!

We have all the big stuff planned: the venue & reception, the officiant, dress, food, guest list, bridal party, DJ, etc!!! But there are just so many small things to accomplish!!!

Post # 37
2 posts
Wannabee

Yay for 6/25 brides!!  I just stumbled upon this thread tonight and am so excited to find other brides getting married the same day.

We’re having an intimate ceremony and a dinner with close family and friends on the 25th, then will be having a large, casual party later in the summer.  I feel so lucky that we’re able to do both the things we want!  

I’m looking forward to hearing about how everyone’s plans are coming!

Post # 38
3 posts
Wannabee

Woo!! Yet another 6/25/11 bride!!! I can’t believe we only have 2 months until our big day!!

We decided to forgo our original idea of a lavish wedding, and go for a much more laid back and casual affair (which better represents our personalities), so we’re having it cookout style in my aunt’s backyard! I’m so excited to commit my life to my soulmate and best friend, and then party the night away with friends and family. =)

Post # 38
3 posts
Wannabee

Woo!! Yet another 6/25/11 bride!!! I can’t believe we only have 2 months until our big day!!

We decided to forgo our original idea of a lavish wedding, and go for a much more laid back and casual affair (which better represents our personalities), so we’re having it cookout style in my aunt’s backyard! I’m so excited to commit my life to my soulmate and best friend, and then party the night away with friends and family. =)

Post # 39
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@nsmth1986:  thats so weird… you were engaged on my bday.. and married the same day as me!!! haha ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 40
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi everyone!  We can now all say that we’re getting married NEXT MONTH!!  ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚  Hope everyone’s planning is going well and that you’re all as excited as I am…

The topic ‘June 25, 2011!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors