(Closed) June 25 brides – 100 days to go!

posted 7 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

YAY!!!! we are ordering invitations and figuring out transportation this week. next up is signage!

Post # 4
5096 posts
Bee Keeper

Woohoo!!!  Starting tomorrow we’re in double digits!

This weekend I’m checking out salons (and hopefully making wedding day reservations), showing our florist the venue (i.e. my mom’s house), and having our food and cake tasting!  Busy weekend.

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee

woohoo!  add me to the tally of june 25 brides!  (and officially mark my first post as a non-lurker here!)

In the past week, I’ve: picked up my dress, bought my veil (online on etsy!), bought 3 pairs of possible shoes (haven’t decided yet!), bought 250 paper lanterns that me and my slaves… I mean family and bridal party… will hopefully hang in our tent.

In the next week (or two), I’ll: get invitations finished and sent out, book a roving magician (yes, we are having a carnival-themed wedding!), buy a crapload of candy to make our centrepieces, possibly acquire large amounts of Jones Soda in our wedding colours…

still tons to do!!  looking forward to hanging out on here with you ladies in my down time!

Post # 6
1297 posts
Bumble bee

99 days to go !! We are in the double digits bee’s!

I have just the little details left to do:

For the reception just need to order place cards, favors, guest book and candles for center pieces. 

For my self, I need to schedule my dress fittings, find a clutch, find earrings.

For the bridalmaids, need to find them earrings and one more little gift

For the groom–need to order his present!

That’s really not too much left to do =)…well I mean not including paying off all the vendors =)

Post # 7
5096 posts
Bee Keeper

I just heard from my printmaker friend that my invitations are almost ready!  Whee!

Post # 8
1046 posts
Bumble bee

94 days ladies!

The topic ‘June 25 brides – 100 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors