(Closed) June 26, 2010 – 4 months today! Who’s ready?

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m feeling al kinds of emotions…happy, anxious, excited, nervous all of it, my dress hasn’t come back yet, so I’m nervous about that but I have time!  Best wishes!

Post # 4
295 posts
Helper bee

@NishP27, if it makes you feel better, my dress won’t be in until May 15th—and *maybe* not till May 31st! (They ship twice a month and the shop is pushing for the earlier date but couldn’t promise it…ah!) They aren’t worried, though, so neither am I (for now….)

Fun factoid for June 26thers, though: it turns out there will be a partial lunar eclipse that morning (visible from the West Coast around 5:30 am Pacific time as the moon is setting—-unfortunately not visible from the East Coast, I think). We thought that was cool, and I’m kind of hoping to convince Fiance that we should get up early and have an early morning breakfast on our own to watch it before jumping into the craziness (not planning to do the whole not-seeing-each-other thing anyway). He thinks we’ll be way too exhausted to wake up that early, though. Ah, well.

Post # 5
1250 posts
Bumble bee

Ha @oakster – we discovered that a few months ago (actually, my Future Father-In-Law did) and got really excited about it…but he had it wrong, he thought the eclipse was happening that NIGHT so we were all thrilled about having the eclipse happen over our outdoor reception. He sent a sheepish email recently letting us know it was going to be happening early that morning. Odds are, I won’t be able to sleep that night anyway so I might just check it out =)

The topic ‘June 26, 2010 – 4 months today! Who’s ready?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors