(Closed) June 26, 2010 Brides!!!

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
1801 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hey date twin! 

We ordered our invites 2 weeks ago, but could have waited.  We did it because the store has a sale every January & May for 20% off wedding invites. 

I forget when I’m mailing them out, but I’m asking for replies 3 weeks out.

Hope that helps, can’t wait to hear from everyone else!

Post # 4
68 posts
Worker bee

I ordered ours about 2 weeks ago and they arrived Friday.  We are sending them out around APril 20th and asking for replies by June 4th (3 weeks ).

Post # 5
232 posts
Helper bee

mine have already arrived, been to the calligrapher’s, and the ones going overseas were dropped in the mail today. we have replies set for march 15th but all of this is special circumstances because our wedding is in Italy and we need numbers as soon as possible.

Post # 6
37 posts
Newbee

I addressed all the envelops but they aren’t printed yet.  I’m printing them next month and sending them out April 24, RSVP I think will be June 11.

Post # 7
573 posts
Busy bee

I just got my invites yesterday!!!   Yay!  Currently deciding how to address them…splurge on a calligrapher, address them myself, print wrap-around labels…Ugh, I haven’t decided yet!

Anyhow, we are going to drop them in the mail about 2 months in advance.  We are asking for replies May 28th (4 weeks in advance)….Most are traveling from Out of Town and we are trying to do a “B” list…

Post # 8
149 posts
Blushing bee

I’m sending ours out two months in advance and waiting for a replies within a 3 week period of time!

Post # 9
25 posts
Newbee

We are DIYing our invites. Just placed the order last weekend at the printers… hopefully getting them back this weekend or next. We are sending overseas invites in March and local invites 2 weeks later. RSVP reply date is May 1.

Post # 10
1135 posts
Bumble bee

I DIYed mine and they are all finished. They just need to be addressed and sent. I plan to have mine out by the last weekend in April, RSVPs are due 6/5/10. I know I’m cutting it close, but we don’t need a final count until like the week before. So I’m hoping we’ve got everything together by then.

Post # 11
1562 posts
Bumble bee

I have DIY’d our invites…started about a year ago (hand made all of the folded envelopes out of cardstock…) just printed off the actual invite itself (created in photoshop) and printed off all the inner inserts…found the perfect envelopes for rsvp’s and the envelope to SEND the entire thing in…and I am going to the post office this saturday to have everything metered.

total cost – not sure yet, but (not including postage) i think i’ve spent about $100 for about 80 invites. i need to figure out exactly how much.

Post # 12
1250 posts
Bumble bee

My mom is DIYing the invites. We’ve finally settled on the design, will be printing insert cards this week, and they should be all finished by the end of March. We haven’t decided exactly when to send them, but it will be sometime in April. I’m going to request RSVP’s by one month in advance so we can do a B list.

Post # 13
372 posts
Helper bee

Date twins!

We haven’t even decided which invites we want yet. We are behind on this. Picking invitations has been my least favorite decision to attempt to make.

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

@sage  The invites were my least favorite as well.  I put orders in “my cart” on multiple websites and kept changing my mind.  I can’t tell you how many times I typed Mr. and Mrs. ___ request the pleasure of company…. ugh!  Some brides are so in love with the paper part, while making a decision for ours just made me want to hurl. 

@sulli301 I ended up ordering ours from MyGatsby.com they have mix and match invites, you choose the design, paper color(s), and then edit the wording and font.  It was really easy.  We got ours in the mail about a week ago, and they look great!  We’ll be sending ours out by April 10th (we’re having a destination wedding and most of our guests will be coming from out of town), and are requesting responses by June 1st.  Good luck!

The topic ‘June 26, 2010 Brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors