(Closed) June 26, 2010

posted 11 years ago in June 2010
Post # 32
64 posts
Worker bee

Hello twins! =)

I’ll be getting married in Walnut Creek, CA.!

Post # 33
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hi date twins! We just set the date last night. We are getting married near Los Angeles, CA. Only five months and a few days, HOLY COW! I am so far behind all of you, but I thought I would post my progress thus far:

Purchased dress

chose reception and ceremony locations (no need to book as they are at my Aunt’s and FIL’s homes)

Budget

chosen our wedding party- about to ask them

chosen the theme

Have rough ideas for flowers, centerpieces, decor

talked to a few photographers

That’s it! Oh no I need to get into gear!

Post # 34
57 posts
Worker bee

Just over a month to go!! How are all of you doing with planning? Is everything done? What are the thigns that you still need to do? Hope all is well!

Post # 35
57 posts
Worker bee

One month from today ladies….

Is everyone wrapping up loose ends and planning?

We are going to pick up our wedding bands this Friday! Can’t wait to see if on my finger 🙂

Post # 36
7 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe it!  We have been planing for about 16 months and are SOOOO ready for it to be over. (Although we are looking forward to it too!)

We just have to finalize the food (we are doing the BBQ’ing ourselves) and tie all the details together.

Happy one month everyone!

Post # 37
1560 posts
Bumble bee

@JENNYDHTH – I’M SOOOOO WITH YOU! as excited as I am for it to be here – I’m BEYOND ready for it to be over! :p

25 days left, ladies!!!!!!!! (and counting!)

Post # 38
195 posts
Blushing bee

Ladies, less than 3 weeks til our weddings!!! 🙂 So exciting!!!!!

Post # 39
57 posts
Worker bee

@dancergmu3- Where in MD are you having your wedding? I am from Annapolis. Instead of having our wedding there we decided on a mini destination in Charelston SC the “southern Annapolis.”

Counting down the days!!

Post # 40
1250 posts
Bumble bee

I love that this thread has survived an entire year – before I even joined weddingbee!

Now that we’re just a couple of weeks out, I’m totally excited/stressed out. I tried on my dress and realized it didn’t fit, so I have to do some last-minute alterations (I guess my last month of stress caused me to loose weight, something I couldn’t manage to do despite my best efforts in the last year! Go figure…)

Post # 41
195 posts
Blushing bee

@victoriar, we are having the wedding in Ocean City. I wanted beach. Oooo Charleston is GOREGOUS! Good luck!!

Post # 42
57 posts
Worker bee

@dancerjmu3 Ahh fun! We always vacation in Bethany with our family. It’ll be beautiful!! Only 17 days!

The topic ‘June 26, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors