(Closed) June 27, 2009

posted 11 years ago in June 2009
Post # 32
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I am stressed ladies.  There is just entirely too much to do.  I advise if you are doing a slideshow for the reception, DO NOT put it off any longer. It is taking entirely too long, and I feel like I’m scanning photos nightly.

Otherwise, you know, can’t wait to be done with work next Tuesday.  WoooHooo!!

Post # 33
15 posts
Newbee

I hear you on the slide show! I have been working on mine for the last couple of days. A good tip that I realized far too late in the process is that you can scan multiple photos at once and them crop them later. Makes things go much faster! The part I’m dreading is having to make all the vendor calls to make sure everyone is all set for the wedding — I hate talking on the phone!

Post # 34
19 posts
Newbee

WoW!!  Looks like we’re all on the same page……….slide shows!  I have been working non-stop scanning in photos for the past 4 hours!  And I’m not even close to being done.  I started this project about 4 months ago, but then put it aside because "I still had plenty of time".  Well, there is now officially not much time and I’m freaking out!  Besides the slide show, I just have a few other small DIY projects to wrap up – nothing I’m too worried about. 

The Boy and I went shopping today for our Honeymoon wear.  It was so fun and a good escape for a couple of hours from all of the wedding work 

I’ve had a few people call and say that they weren’t going to be able to make it after all, and have had to redo my seating chart twice.  No more changes – I locked in my final count and seating a few hours ago with my venue….there’s no going back now!!!!!

Can you believe you will be a MRS in ONE WEEK?????!!!!!   Holy crap!  I have been planning this shindig for the past 14 months, and now it’s almost here.  Oh my!!!

Good luck on your last minute details, vendor calls, and DIY wrap-ups ladies!   May your day be even more beautiful than you have imagined it to be.  Best wishes for a lifetime of love and laughter.  Enjoy the ride!!!!!

Post # 35
302 posts
Helper bee

I leave today for our wedding. Programs done, placecards, menus all done.  Now let the champagne start flowing.

All the best Ladies!!!

The topic ‘June 27, 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors