(Closed) June 29th, 2013!

posted 10 years ago in June 2013
Post # 212
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Had my last fitting today!! It’s perfect! I can pick it back up Monday! How exciting!!!!!

Post # 213
220 posts
Helper bee

So has anyone else been looking at the extended weather forecast? I’ve been going on Accuweather and checking it out ๐Ÿ˜‰ I dont know why I am doing this to myself! Its gone from sunny, to rainy, to sunny again so who knows

Post # 215
214 posts
Helper bee

What are you all doing about people that haven’t RSVPed? We still have 41 people who haven’t! We have tried contacting them and nothing. Do we just put them down as a no? Deadline was June 1st! This is seriously so frustrating!

Post # 216
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I hunted people down ๐Ÿ™ also.. I think I know in my heart those that didn’t RSVP either way are no’s or yes’ s. Mostly no’s. It pisses me off. Had about 30% who didn’t. Including wedding party! 

Post # 217
220 posts
Helper bee

@candief:  

View original reply
@PrincessPerry:  

Seriously what is wrong with people who don’t RSVP!?! Luckily I only had about 10 people who didn’t RSVP but I HUNTED them down (nicely, but I def made a point to get a hold of them asap and they got the message). I sent messages on facebook to some, texted some, and had Fiance follow up with some of his friends. Deadline was end of May and I finally got my last one the other day! How do you feel about some declines? I had a decline from a friend out of no where! She came to my shower a few weeks ago, showed up to my bachelorette party, always asked me for wedding planning details…and then randomly I got her RSVP last week and it was a decline! All she wrote was sorry we can’t be there on your special day. I wasn’t sure if I should sent her a text like “sorry to hear you cant make it” ?? idk I prob won’t say anything  

Post # 218
209 posts
Helper bee

@candief:  Definitely contact them again, and in multiple ways.  And don’t just say “Oh, we were wondering if you’re going to make it…” — Give them an indication that you need to know for a reason!  Tell them “We need to get final numbers to our caterer so there are enough meals and chairs for everyone!  We definitely want there to be a place for you if you’re coming…” or something similar.  Be nice, but don’t worry about being overly sensitive.  They’ve already broken etiquette by not RSVPing, so you have some leeway here.

Post # 219
214 posts
Helper bee

@Sunnybrook:  

View original reply
@HeLovesDogs:  

View original reply
@PrincessPerry:  

The worst part is these are family members I only see at Christmas. None showed up to the shower and I’m not even friends with them on Facebook! My mom saw their parents Saturday and let them know we needed them sent in ASAP so I’ll see if any come in the next couple days. :/

Post # 220
82 posts
Worker bee

Getting a few minor details fixed! Almost there, here are pics of me in my dress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 221
214 posts
Helper bee

@Monana:  Love it, especially the back! 

Post # 222
82 posts
Worker bee

@candief:  Thanks!! yes, the back makes the dress! ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait, we are so close to June 29th!

Post # 223
40 posts
Newbee

@Monana:  BEAUTIFUL!

Post # 225
43 posts
Newbee

@Monana:  You look gorgeous! Love the back especially but the gown as a whole looks great!

Post # 226
82 posts
Worker bee

@Sunnybrook:  

View original reply
@lemonie:  

Thank you guys!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Cannot wait for the day to be here!

I am feeling unusually calm… yet I still have a million things to do! How about you guys?? I fly to South America (where the wedding will be) on Wednesday!

The topic ‘June 29th, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors