(Closed) June 29th, 2013!

posted 10 years ago in June 2013
Post # 242
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@candief:  I have total bride brain.  Left my wallet at home today.  Arrrgh.  SO glad I took next week off work.  As it is, I’m here physically but certainly not mentally.  ๐Ÿ™‚

My alterations were a success!  I bought a sample off the rack (at a wonderful place called Church Street Bridal where samples are sold to benefit abused women).  I had lost 10 pounds (less than I wanted, but still… a step in the right direction), so it zipped!  And, we totally changed the weird sleeves (which we folded when I first tried it on to get a vision of alternatives.)

At the store when I bought it:

And, Alterations Day… before and after:

So excited to wear it again!

Post # 243
214 posts
Helper bee

@lemonie:  yes! I feel like the more I get done, the more remember to do! I have lists upon lists!

Post # 244
214 posts
Helper bee

@Sunnybrook:  gorgeous! The neckline reminds me of Sleeping beauty for some reason!

Post # 245
209 posts
Helper bee

@candief:  Me too!  And I have to admit, she has always been my favorite princess!

Post # 246
25 posts
Newbee

Just checked the weather – where I am it looks like it’s gonna be a HOT one (92 degrees) and humid, BUT SUNNY!!  Yay for “Mostly Sunny and hot” – I can handle that!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 247
40 posts
Newbee

@laurenm78:  It’s supposed to 73 degrees here – I’m in Michigan so no complaints! ๐Ÿ™‚

I picked up my dress from alterations last night – I ended up only needing the straps tightened. It fits like a dream and I can’t wait to wear it next weekend.

I printed the signs for my reception and plan to mount them to foam board this evening. I also need to make my card box and print my programs.

Post # 248
145 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsJWL:  another MI bee. I’m getting married up north and right now it looks perfect! Lets hope it stays this way!!

Post # 249
214 posts
Helper bee

@laurenm78:  today ours is 82 and 0%  chance of rain! Please stay this way!! 

Post # 250
25 posts
Newbee

@MrsJWL:  That is awesome weather!

View original reply
@candief:   That would be my idea of perfect!

Hope it stays lovely for both of you ladies.

Yesterday my forecast had changed to 79 degrees and Thunderstorms all day.  Today it’s 81 with a 60% chance of an afternoon Tstorm.  I can live with that….definitely better than what they thought yesterday, haha.

Post # 251
214 posts
Helper bee

ONE WEEK!!!!!!

Post # 252
220 posts
Helper bee

EEEK!!!!!

Post # 253
145 posts
Blushing bee

My weather has all turned crappy and our entire wedding is outside ๐Ÿ™ rain in the forecast tmr thru Sunday. Only about 30% each day tho.  This is the ONLY thing stressing me out! Ugh 

Post # 254
209 posts
Helper bee

You guys… I am SO exhausted.  Been running around like mad, still have tons to do mostly crafts and correspondence with vendors), semi- helpful family is arriving, and I really befell like I’m going to forget a million things.

Remind me it will all be ok!

Post # 255
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Im going crazy toooo! Fiance is sleeping on the couch and I want to stab him in the eyes with a dull rusty nail! Lol .. oh and it’s supposed to be a hear wave.. 94 ๐Ÿ™

Post # 256
209 posts
Helper bee

Oh, and this…

The topic ‘June 29th, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors