(Closed) June 29th, 2013!

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 257
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I can’t believe it’s the big day Saturday!!! I have to say the only thing I’m worried about is I told my sister in law,my only bridesmaid, to pick any grey dress to wear and she STILL doesn’t have one. Ahhhhhhhh. I’m like just get anything! Lol. 

Post # 258
37 posts
Newbee

Everyone keep in mind if you marry your significant other, that’s all that matters that day! Things will happen. the weather may not be “perfect “. It’s OK. Breathe. Chances are your guest won’t even notice if something’s not exactly how you wanted it. It’ll all work out. 

Stay strong. 

ps. If I typed this whole thing with what it was spellchecked as, The words it comes up with are hilarious. 

Post # 259
65 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@Sunnybrook:  I hear ya!  It’s supposed to be 86, 60% chance of “a couple of Tstorms” and feels like 93 degrees.  I’m glad I’m not the only person who has ten million things to do at the LAST MINUTE.  Everyone else seems so prepared on here.  Not me!  Whatever I can get done will get done…..but the stress of the next four days to GET to the wedding is killing me!!

View original reply
@Hairstylistjm:  By The Way, I can’t believe your sister-in-law doesn’t have a DRESS!!  I’d be forcing her to get in the car with me….lol.

Good luck to all the other crazy last-minute Bees!!!!  We’ll pull it off!

Post # 260
396 posts
Helper bee

I feel like I am forgetting stuff. We got our license. Most everything is packed up sitting in my dining room. I’m about 80% packed for the Honeymoon. Luckily we don’t leave til Monday so I have time Sunday for last minute/hygiene things.

Crazy that we have 4 days left!

Post # 261
217 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@candief:  I still have to do ALL my packing. Crap

Post # 262
341 posts
Helper bee

Ok– let’s distract ourselves from stress!  When/where iOS the honeymoon, ladies? πŸ™‚

Post # 263
396 posts
Helper bee

Leaving Monday to Nassau, Bahamas!!

Post # 264
438 posts
Helper bee

Going to Sandals Emerald Bay! But going in November πŸ™‚ Taking the week off though for the 4th!

Post # 265
341 posts
Helper bee

On Monday, I’m headed to Playa del Carmen with my NEW HUSBAND!  Eeee!

Post # 266
396 posts
Helper bee

why did I think coming to the movies was a good idea?? I know my daughter was itching to see Monsters U so I thought I’d take her. Seriously sitting here thinking about all the things to need to be home doing!! Ahhh!! Hurry up hour and 35 minutes! Lol

Post # 267
217 posts
Helper bee

Oahu and Maui! Yay!

Post # 268
62 posts
Worker bee

Congrats to everyone for keeping somewhat sane! We had our wedding rehearsal and dinner last night and it’s feeling so real! The weather keeps changing over here (it’s been raining all week!) but it SAYS it’s finally changing to some sun for tomorrow fingers crossed!

We are heading to Maui in September and then Kenya for a safari in January! Spread the travel love out! 

Post # 269
341 posts
Helper bee

We made it everyone.  So happy to think that you all are out there havthee your dreams come true today, too.

Keep Calm & Marry On!

Post # 270
341 posts
Helper bee

PSST.   YOU GUYS.  WE’RE *MARRIED*.

We lost the guest book.  We were super late for photos.  I was SUPER sweaty.  And, it was the BEST DAY EVER.

πŸ™‚

How about you guys?

Post # 271
341 posts
Helper bee

PSST.   YOU GUYS.  WE’RE *MARRIED*.

We lost the guest book.  We were super late for photos.  I was SUPER sweaty.  And, it was the BEST DAY EVER.

πŸ™‚

How about you guys?

The topic ‘June 29th, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors