(Closed) June 4, 2011…how did it get to be 3 1/2 months away?

posted 8 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

omg I know, it is right around the corner, and i haven’t ordered invites yet!  I’m waiting to hear back from the caterer so we can decide if we’re doing seated meals or buffet style and if seated i need to include that option in the invite.  You’ll totally get it done.  I’m so worried about staying under budget now that it’s getting to be crunch time.

Post # 4
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i know! it’s coming up so fast! i’m relieved and panicking at the same time.

Post # 5
42 posts
Newbee

I know – it’s coming up sooo soon!  It’s almost under 100 days to go.

I think I have most of the big stuff done, just working on some of the smaller details – even that is overwhelming sometimes when I think about it all at once.  I just try to focus on one or two things to do each weekend and that helps 🙂

Post # 6
20 posts
Newbee

Mine is June 25 and I still don’t have a dress! Ahhhh!

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee

Im anxious and excited..and ready for the planning to be over with.

Post # 9
3176 posts
Sugar bee

I am so ready its not even funny! Still have a few things here and there but I was ready to be married a week after the proposal. I still can’t believe its almost only 100 days away!!!

Post # 10
2190 posts
Buzzing bee

For us, its just a matter of paying for everything. I need to get my alterations done but I need another month to fit in my dress. I’m doing a lot of the DIY projects this weekend…yikes.

Post # 11
176 posts
Blushing bee

99 days!! We’re in to double digits!!!

Post # 12
524 posts
Busy bee

3 months I know ladies its crazy , when are you guys sending out your invitations.

I still need to find that perfect song for my dad and I to dance too

Post # 14
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Greenville Country Club

Gah, now I’m freaking out! Our goal is to send invites out by mid-March. (Where’s a paper bag to breathe into?!)

Post # 15
1572 posts
Bumble bee

Whoo so close! I am getting married June 4th as well, and I have only been engaged since Nov 10th 2010! I feel like I have accomplished a lot in that short time, but I still need to do so much!

The topic ‘June 4, 2011…how did it get to be 3 1/2 months away?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors