Post # 1
Fiance and i got engaged on March 16, 2010. Back then, our June 4 wedding seemed so far in the distance! Now, I feel like it is around the corner with SO much to do! I still need to…
Address and send out invites
- Get the guys to pick out their suits
- Have Fiance pick out his wedding band
- Sign the DJ
- Sign the florist proposal
- Purchase booze for the reception (we supply our own)
- Pick a cake
- Finalize the music for the ceremony
- Figure out escort cards and table numbers
- Confirm how we are doing our (DIY) centerpieces and decor (with thrift-collected vases, wholesale flowers and candles)
- Pick someone to do my hair and makeup and decide on how I want it to look
- Gifts for bridal party and parents
- Bottle our homemade vanlla extract for favors
- Figure out if and when and where to go on a honeymoon
- Round out our registry
- Decide if we want wedding day transportation and book it (may not be in the budget)
- Finalize menu with caterer
- Book a babysitter for reception
- All DIY projects I’ve thought of…
- A million other things!
I just need to buckle down and DO these things, but I am an indecisive Pisces and I am always second guessing my decisions!
Is anyone else panicking feeling like they have mountains to do? Is anyone else feeling like they have lots to do but staying CALM? Ahh!
Post # 3
omg I know, it is right around the corner, and i haven’t ordered invites yet! I’m waiting to hear back from the caterer so we can decide if we’re doing seated meals or buffet style and if seated i need to include that option in the invite. You’ll totally get it done. I’m so worried about staying under budget now that it’s getting to be crunch time.
Post # 4
i know! it’s coming up so fast! i’m relieved and panicking at the same time.
Post # 5
I know – it’s coming up sooo soon! It’s almost under 100 days to go.
I think I have most of the big stuff done, just working on some of the smaller details – even that is overwhelming sometimes when I think about it all at once. I just try to focus on one or two things to do each weekend and that helps 🙂
Post # 6
Mine is June 25 and I still don’t have a dress! Ahhhh!
Post # 7
@abrooks1989: oh no! have you considered getting a sample? you still have plentry of time to get one altered! good luck 🙂
Post # 8
Im anxious and excited..and ready for the planning to be over with.
Post # 9
I am so ready its not even funny! Still have a few things here and there but I was ready to be married a week after the proposal. I still can’t believe its almost only 100 days away!!!
Post # 10
For us, its just a matter of paying for everything. I need to get my alterations done but I need another month to fit in my dress. I’m doing a lot of the DIY projects this weekend…yikes.
Post # 11
99 days!! We’re in to double digits!!!
Post # 12
3 months I know ladies its crazy , when are you guys sending out your invitations.
I still need to find that perfect song for my dad and I to dance too
Post # 13
@KevinsWife: We are addressing ours this weekend, assembling during the week, and hope to drop by next weekend…have an RSVP date of May 4th.
Post # 14
- Wedding: June 2011 - Greenville Country Club
Gah, now I’m freaking out! Our goal is to send invites out by mid-March. (Where’s a paper bag to breathe into?!)
Post # 15
Whoo so close! I am getting married June 4th as well, and I have only been engaged since Nov 10th 2010! I feel like I have accomplished a lot in that short time, but I still need to do so much!
Post # 16
How are you June 4th ladies doing? People just started to get our invitations–it is starting to feel real!!!