(Closed) June 5 2010

posted 9 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Just joined this but I’ve been lurking here for a while. Just wanted to say I’m another June 5th bride. I feel like I cannot wait too; in fact, I’m quite impatient. If it wasn’t for vendors booking so far in advance, my wedding would be in 3 months lol

Post # 4
873 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I posted already on the June 2010 bride board, but it’s nice to connect with June 5th girls more directly!  Our Korean ceremony will be on June 5th but our Canadian wedding with be early August 2010.  The Korean wedding is much easier to plan since there are special wedding halls which basically do all of the planning for you (and therefore – everyone has almost the exact same wedding).  But we’re having a traditional Confucian wedding, so there are a few more things we have to choose/organize than a ‘Wedding Hall wedding.’  We’re coming to Canada for a visit for a few weeks to organize the Canadian wedding, but when we’re back in Seoul in August we’re going to view some traditional weddings in order to make some planning decisions.  So excited!!^^

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hello fellow 6/5/10 brides! Today marks exactly 300 days until our big day!

Post # 6
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay @madcitybride, thanks for the reminder!  Isn’t it nuts that the days are passing by so quickly!??!  Wow!

Post # 7
42 posts
Newbee

Hello 6/5/2010 brides! I am pleased to say that I am booking my wedding venue today and will offically be able to say I’m a 6/5/2010 bride ๐Ÿ™‚

I am sure you are all well ahead of me; we’ve taken our time checking places out, but we’re finally ready to book!

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee

Welcome to another 6/5/10 bride! Woo hoo!

Post # 9
1246 posts
Bumble bee

Ugghhh i dont know how everyone else feels, but I just need to vent because I cant wait to marry my Fiance, but it is STILL a little over 9 months away……..UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH its gonna take forever!

Post # 10
396 posts
Helper bee

I’m a June 5-er too!

Post # 11
44 posts
Newbee

Are any of you starting to have wedding dreams, or am I just obsessed? I had one the other night where my hair turned out like a bad 80’s perm. Oh, Lord!

Post # 12
235 posts
Helper bee

hey 6/5ers!! 

congrats juju!!

madcitybride – I’m totally having wedding dreams! i posted it somewhere else too, but i had 2 wedding nightmares: 1 – my guests were all wearing jeans & 2 – the party ended so early that the DJ didn’t know what to do with himself and started packing up at 9pm ๐Ÿ™ 

too much wedding on our brains! 

i dont know about you ladies, but this year is going by really quickly – i can’t believe it’s already August!  i need to get crackin on all our DIY stuff!!

happy planning… keep me updated on your progress! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

I totally agree that time is passing by really quickly!  It’s almost SEPTEMBER, ie 9 months to go!!!!  Whoa… scary. 

Post # 15
1246 posts
Bumble bee

I still think thats so much time!!! ๐Ÿ™

Post # 16
86 posts
Worker bee

i have had wedding dreams that i just forgot to plan the rest of it.  it makes me anxious…if im having dreams now…..eekkk!

The topic ‘June 5 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors